Reviews for xXMy Master is an AssassinXx
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
hello; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
How fucking safe you! I CRIED. WHY WHY WHY THEY WERE ALMOST HAPPY.

I really have to applaud you for the story it was really intricate and there were almost no holes in the story at all. And was overall well put together.
Taraah36 chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Really? Ending it like this? There better be,more I really hope Kohaku realizes what his job has done and that he now has blood on his hands. Rin will never forgive herself if Sesshomaru dies. She won't forgive herself once she realises that her friends are dead.

Update soon! I have to know what happens now.
Taraah36 chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
So will she realize that he was indeed not the murderer , but his wife was?

Why didn't she ask him? Why does he seem sad that she had possibly left?
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Lol that last paragraph made my,morning! On to the next chapter.
Happytello98 chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Your story is great, please continue writing. It's great,and I want to know the end
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Bye march 19 due .gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Yusuke-Chan chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
I want to read Rin and Sesshomaru having a family together. I don't like sara but I like Kohaku very much. He finally understood he can't be more than friends. I look forward to more chapters so update more. Thanks.
yusuke-chan chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
I love it. Great chapter and so true about past should stay behind and look to the good days. I like that lesson very much. I feel bad sesshomaru lost his family but I can understand that is what made him be lonely before he met Rin. They are so cute
Yusuke-chan chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Toran's revenge didn't last long felt more like a suicide to me. It would have been great to see the fighting scene, but I feel like it was still written very nicely. So Sesshomaru has killed more than once and that makes him an assassin? I wonder if there is one who can outwit him that would be interesting to read. Thanks for good chapter!
Yusuke-chan chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I'm glad Rin didn't leave and faced her fear. I am liking her personality it is different from other authors and it is refreshing to read. Nice chapter and I see better improvement on writing, too.
Yusuke-chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Glad to find the story it was very interesting. I like it. there is grammar mistakes here and there, but the plot is still very good. I will continue reading.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
hi:
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Rin2015 chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
cant wait for the next chapter :)
HawkAngel XD chapter 5 . 9/16/2012