Reviews for xXMy Master is an AssassinXx
StrawberryNotebook chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wow! :D I love this story!
tsukimori-bear13 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
...im lost and a bit mad...he's with sara? Wth ...
Cilence Renning chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
OMG that was such a good chapter :'( I'm crying now, please update soon
Winged Hetalian Wolf chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Hey I really liked this story. It's the second one I read (he first being I Hate That I Love You). I hope you continue this story soon! You still have the best part of the story to write! Write on! \m/
Night Blooming Rose chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
This was a great story! Glad sfdmoment told me about it!:D

Oh, and I'm Divine Rose.

Diro!
mulayhna chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Awwwh the ending was adorable. The mother killing her children was alittle disturbing but I understand why. It was a very enjoyable short story :)
Divine Rose chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
That was a grat story! So sweet at the end!

Diro!
Whatliestherein chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
and Rin in this story... just as awesome!

It's indescribable

Final verdict... this story rocks!

I am going to go and squeal now. Thank you!

Oh but wait, before I go to do my squealing..let me add this to my favorite ! :D
Whatliestherein chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I was like... . wow! it's like really good!That was like awesome!

intense! I squeal!

I mean... I didn't plan on reading this story... but I was drawn into it after the last few paragraphs!

Yes I admit it.. I read the end first...But you know, for someone to read the end and still have interest to read the beginning.. the story must be really interesting...and really really good!

and the story was really good.. and the way you portray Sesshomaru! OH MY GOD! it was like awesome ! I mean.. so... so .. in character.. like really cool! Sesshy

*Ahem* I am squealing as I am writing this review!. It's so embarrassing I know..
nighttheraven chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
plz do the next chap i wnt answers!
hikari499 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
i love reading ur story, but i just wish that it was longer, i wanted to no how rin healed his wounded heart.
Ni-Ni chan330 chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
I like this story and stubled across it before but never finished you should write a sequel to this story NI_NIchan OUT!
Mistress Ayako chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
THE END! WAIT! Epilogue! Some action with Kohaku mistakenly trying to save Rin! At least an EPILOGUE! That was too sudden! I mean, we just FINALLY figured out what happened and then... boom. it's the end! It's like, Climax and then Resolution. Where's the falling action?
AnimeFreak-TrunksPan-Lover4evr chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
You can't leave it like that I must see the romance the love the children you are evil...
The Lifeless girl chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
AWESOME! update another great chapter please!

:D