Reviews for The Pendant
Endl355.Namel355 chapter 1 . 12/6
Oh my goodness!

This is so very tense... I love this so much!
Their confusion is just... well, it might as well be a solid object transported through the screen.

Did I mention I love painful irony? Painful irony mixed with a grain of denial and disbelief ? It's the most delicious combination to ever have existed. (In a story. Not sure if paper with these words printed on them and thrown in a blender would be as good.)
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 1 . 9/13
I wish you would continue! This is so cool
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/14
Very nice love it
Lady-Stesonora chapter 1 . 6/4
...OH MY PRIMUS THIS IS TOO AMAZING! Way to gorgeous! Will you update? Or it this a one-shot? I hope not. It's amazing!
the17thmuse chapter 1 . 4/17
Amazing
WHOA this was awesome
Cyber Rogue chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
You can not just leave it like that! Please continue! It is truly, a work of art.
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Linna R chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I might had already reviewed this, I'm not sure. But today I re-read it and it once again took my breath. This is so beautiful, so perfect... I wish there were more one-shots like this one :)
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
AHHH NOOOO IT NEEDS TO BE LONGER
Unstoppable Cyborg chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
The changes in POV were quite well done.
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
"My Leia" Oh dear. Anakin and Leia. Ever since reading Fialleril's stories, I become so invested in those two. Much more than I did to Luke and Anakin at any rate. She truly is her father's daughter. And wow, they actually have a scene without Luke.
alexceasar chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
lovely
CutieBay chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Oh my gosh. This is perfect!