Reviews for Short Accounts of Middle-earth
nyx thranduillon chapter 33 . 2/22
Sweet! A lovely story. I can just imagine Sam's face when he realised there were actually two of them :)
Thegreypoet chapter 32 . 8/5/2014
I like it. Very descriptive and just a generally happy theme. It is good.
Al chapter 30 . 8/4/2014
haha I like that Niri. Arwen losing her cool and threatening Aragorn during
labor is a cute idea
Chris chapter 30 . 8/4/2014
He He! Hide the knives, indeed. Next time Aragorn will be more careful to be
out of earshot when Arwen gives birth. It is better for his and Arwen's
health.
Aearwen22 chapter 31 . 7/17/2014
LOL! Now this I could envision easily. Well done.
9O chapter 31 . 6/28/2014
Hello,
I love it! Especially that you showed Erestor like a lethal warrior he is, and not only as a fragile Scholar... I prefered the funny ones (Marter of Imladris is divine) but all off them deserve congratulations and made me curious about "Undying Friendship series".

P.S.: Please forgive the writing mistake, English is not my native language.
Elfinabottle chapter 31 . 6/28/2014
Oh, this was just too funny. And yet it managed to be sweet at the same time. Still, it's good to know Aragorn's private parts remain intact so he can sire some daughters!
Calil Gadien96 chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
I love this one! Please? more?
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
I actually was just thinking about Elrond being the last descendent of Fingolfin (and thus an Elven King) before reading this. It begs to be looked into, or at least considered, no? :D
Larner chapter 17 . 9/9/2010
Cute!
Larner chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
What a difficult reality to face! Alas for Legolas!
Larner chapter 22 . 8/7/2010
Yes, recalled him from a bout of sea longing, and then teased in his turn. But Gimli did manage to say something Legolas could turn so easily into a tease! Heh!

I'd never think to see echoes of the sea in the skirts of dancers, but I find it a very reasonable image after all.
Elfinabottle chapter 29 . 7/15/2010
I liked this. Out of all the elves Tolkien gave us, Thranduil is the one I can most picture refusing the call to go west, even at the cost of permanent separation from his wife and child. It shows a lot of strength that he remains true to himself.
Aearwen22 chapter 29 . 7/12/2010
Yes! I could so see him doing this! A wonderful little snippet, NiRi. Thank you!
Araloth the Random chapter 23 . 5/21/2010
*is grinning madly at the thought of two of her favourite Elves sparring* ;)

Ara