Reviews for Short Accounts of Middle-earth
LegolaslovesME chapter 31 . 8/31/2015
Sounds like my attitude when a certain cat knocks all my organized books off my table. Erestor, incompletely understand.
Tamuril2 chapter 31 . 3/29/2015
The Fluff! *flufficates*
Tamuril2 chapter 28 . 3/29/2015
EEEEEEE! Thranduil in modern times! *freaks out in epic fangirl style*
Tamuril2 chapter 26 . 3/29/2015
Poor Thranduil. I can imagine it would be hard to change his views after such a long lifetime. Still, I've hope for the elf.
Tamuril2 chapter 22 . 3/29/2015
Good old Gimli. And Legolas' humor is still intact. I can just bet Galadriel would smile at the joke.
Tamuril2 chapter 17 . 3/29/2015
Really? Tolkien called him 'master elrond'? Grrr, of course, Jackson would mess that up too. *pouts* Stupid human...though Legolas was good in LOTR.
Tamuril2 chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
*chokes on her laugh* I never thought of it that way, but I guess Haldir would find the Fellowship too easy going. Tehe.
Tamuril2 chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
Awww. *melts*
Tamuril2 chapter 14 . 3/29/2015
*hugs Gimli* You, dwarf, will always have a special place in my heart. Have I mentioned (speaking to Nieriel now) how much I appreciate that you've kept Gimli as a proper and strong dwarf, yet still made him soft on the inside? No? Well, let me rectify that. I LOVE IT!
Tamuril2 chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
*chuckles* Oh, how I wish that had been in the movie. I would've laughed so hard. Kind of like I'm doing now.
Tamuril2 chapter 11 . 3/29/2015
You go, Eldarion! I feel such pride for that little boy.
Tamuril2 chapter 9 . 3/29/2015
*cries* Legolas! *sniffs* So much better than the Jackson version. Ugh! Why couldn't he have YOUR creative mind while making the Hobbit?
Tamuril2 chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
Tehe. Poor Elrond. :P
Tamuril2 chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
*dies laughing* Don't we all know how that feels. Okay, so I don't have a daughter, not even married yet, but still I've younger sisters and the results are the same. I'm continuously going "Where di my lil sis's go?"
Tamuril2 chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
Ouch. I knew this was where you were going, but still...ouch. So true though.