Reviews for Valancy's Masquerade
zorro chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
very good, I like it very much!
iSackettEcho chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aw! A cute story!

And of course, Valancy COULD talk him into going to a mascarade. And she SHOULD. ;D

I am glad that another of her Blue Castle dreams has come true. 3

Every now and again, I felt that they were a little out of character - not a lot, just a little - but mostly, it was well characterized.

Your descriptions were very nice and very LMM-esque but without getting lost in them like LMM did - so yes, I enjoyed reading your descriptions. :)

"John Foster!" she joshed "Oh come now, I don't deserve that. Not after my knightly errand." - lol! So cute! That's probably my favorite line. xD

Adding this story to my favorites! :)
Kat chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is awesome- please continue!
Kat chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is awesome- please continue!
Chronicles of Lewis chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is a beautiful scene with a well-constructed plot that could realistically fit-in with the style and characters of the book. The imagery was well-written as well as the character interaction. Thanks for sharing your take on what the masquerade ball for Valancy and Barney was like.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Lovely! Oh, wonderfully done! I love your characterization of Barney! Bravo!

-Tara
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Aww! Perfect! I've always wondered what happened at that masquerade Ms. Montgomery skipped over so briefly. Your descriptions are gorgeous and Barney and Valancy perfectly in-character. And good for Valancy that she fought back!

John Foster...ha!
beth015 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
awwhh...this is so sweet & perfect! I love this story and how Barney's love for Valancy was also developing!
meriwether30 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Ooh joy - Barney in black tie... how glorious. Please write more along similar lines!
A Forgotten One chapter 1 . 9/10/2009