Reviews for Snipe Hunt
MisteryMaiden chapter 1 . 3/26
YYH?! This was supposed to be a YYH? I'm sorry but...WHAT? How does that even work? I read the series and I'm lost... ugh, not going to think about it...

Lol, the Doctor messing with Jack. What else is new?
Kayti13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Love your description of the Doctor. Hummingbird on meth. It's inspired. I was in tears all through the second half of the fic.
michellestiles chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
i thought that jacks description of the doctor was hilarious and pretty accurate

very funny
SonOfTed chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Okay...

Disclaimer: I only saw the season(9th?) incarnation of "The Doctor", although I read many books as a child. After Chris Eccleson left, I saw an occasional episode... but not many. (And I've never seen Torchwood). Thus this is an objective 3rd party point of view.

As usual, your dialogue is crisp, snappy and interesting. It's like actors are reading from a script in my brain. It's tough to visualize faces without having seen the series, but that's okay. It gives me a unique perspective.

The concept of a dragonbot is interesting. Part of me is not sure that those things aren't dangerous. It's always tough to tell with "Doctor Who" and - I would imagine - "Torchwood". The most seemingly innocent things in these episodes often spell big trouble.

Captain Jack I know. I loved his cavalier attitude in the 2-part episode near the end of the season that starred Eccleston. So naturally reading a reference to gas masks made me cringe a bit!

As for Jack Harkness, I don't know what made me laugh more: the fact that he used the "F-bomb" or me realizing upon reading it that YOU made him do it!

Lots and lots of fun all around!

Your writing is smooth and clean and reads very easily... a sure signal that a lot of hard work and effort went into writing it.

Congratulations! You are now the official Crossover specialist for Doctor Who and Torchwood!
Leslie chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
great job kitty :P. I think i've only ever seen one episode of torchwood, and that's the one i watched with you lol. my roommate totally loves the doctor and she owns the 3rd season so i will catch up eventually! although i wasn't completely in the know on everything in this story, it was a fun read. good job. hope you're doing ok. send me an email, yeah?
Xbakiyalo chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
HaHA! That was amazing! Totally worth the long read, that was so much fun! I love your portrayal of Owen, and especially Jack! When he was yelling down the phone at the Doctor, that was wonderful! And I love the dynamics of the team, and that Ianto doesn't completely trust the Doctor. Everything was just so perfect and wonderful. This is amazing D