Reviews for Red Carpet Promises
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wonderful!
psav2005 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Really good story Erika. While you do great things with your romantic stories, I think at the end of the day I like your friendship fics even more, you just write the interactions so well. Great job
Heart of the Lullaby chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Aww...such a cute little Logan/Lisa drabble! I'm seriously in love with this AU friendship and it's all thanks to you!

I really liked their little yearbook messages to each other and both their confessions about not having best friends until they find each other. I also liked the ending, the red carpet promise was kept!

But anyway, after a whirlwind of a second week back at school, this was definitely a treat to read. I'm looking forward to the things you have in the works that are coming up such as the Z101 Friendship Challenge! Hmm, guess I'll have to check that out!

Anyway, adorable drabble )

Maddie
charmed4eva112 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Well, firstly, I'd be glad to sign up for the Zoey 101 Friendship Challenge. It'll get me back into writing for this account instead of my other one. I'm taking a break from my other one, even if that means leaving my stories uncompleted. Besides, after watching the Zoey 101 finale yesterday, I think I'm loving Quogan, and Zoey 101, again. For reals this time.

This was terrific. I love what Lisa and Logan left in each other's yearbooks. It was so totally awesome. And them meeting at the Emmy's and Grammy's is perfect. I can see both of them there, Logan for acting or direction, and Lisa maybe with singing for a movie, or something. Terrific job!
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
aw. i love the l/l friendship so much. i cant wait for your challange!
LaPaige chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I love this :). I don't think I've ever read a LoganLisa friendship, but I'm glad this is the first. You have them well in character and a good friendship fic is different, but very well written ones like these really are good and fun to read. Thank you for the awesome read :)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Short, but what the heck, all your stuff's great to me.

Notice you haven't been replying to my reviews lately, what's with that?
Tourmaline Shine chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Ah (finally reviewing promptly)! Lovely. I know I use that word a lot, but it's the perfect word to describe your work with. This is no exception, in fact it's particularly lovely. Logan/Lisa friendship... while I actually like to think that Quinn became not only Logan's girlfriend but also his best friend, (because that's just me and I can't help it), I really, REALLY like this friendship that you've concocted between Logan and Lisa. It just seems to work, and any piece that you write about them, I love.

Logan/Lisa friendship seems to work so much is because for one thing, Lisa seems to have unyielding patience and understanding. Another...how could anybody be mean to Lisa? That would just be retarded if one was.

Loved Logan's note in Lisa's yearbook, it made me laugh and genuinely smile. Lol about Logan wanting the 'whole page', but he's "trying this thing called 'being nice' Pfft." Haha I think I like Logan's hair better than Danny Zuko's too!

"Logan loves girls." Understatement of the century! Aw, picturing Logan 'mad' over getting surprised of his fondness for Lisa, because "he prides himself on knowing stuff before others" is adorable. Ha, what a fine reason why Logan hid Micheal's clackers!

I adore Logan's affection for the three ladies in his life: of course Quinn his lady love, but again, your creation of the Logan/Lisa friendship, and your own character, his mom Heather (ah, they're going to be in Toronto too eh?)!

Aw and Logan and Lisa's conversation, again, I'm all laughs and genuine smiles. Despite how awesome Lisa is, and how she can "almost string him the way Quinn can" (I believe you left out 'along', you meant 'string along', but whatever. No biggie) Logan's STILL not going to tell her where Michael's clackers are. Haha, instead of telling her the reason why he won't tell where he hid the clackers, "because he hates that annoying sound of clackity-clack bleeding into his quite vivid dreams", (OOHH, 'vivid dreams' eh? No doubt about Quinn, hehee! :P), he tells her because he's him, "I'm me". Well, that he is, and a very good reason, lol!

Lisa has never had a best friend? But I understand the circumstances. Things just grow, move apart, literally and figuratively.

Chase and Michael having each other as best friends, that's why I came to my "conclusion" that Quinn became not only Logan's girlfriend, but his best friend. I could never figure out who Logan was better buddies with. But again, I'm no doubt being a biased Quogan fangirl, lol. XD Back to the lovely Logan/Lisa friendship! Haha, so funny but so sweet that in an alternate universe, while Logan would want everything to be the same as things are now, he would want Lisa to be his "cool, African-American younger paternal half-sister spawned from one of Malcom's affairs"!

Yes, Logan and Lisa did keep those "Red Carpet Promises" after all! He goes to the Grammy Awards (where she rakes in some prizes of course!), and they end up taking "second spot in People Magazine's Top Ten Celebrity BFF Special". Then, Logan (and his dad) wins some gold at the Emmy Awards, with his now wife Quinn (aw and she had been his fiance at the Grammy Awards!) at his side, and Lisa (and her Michael) are there for Logan. Lisa smiled for the cameras, "but Lisa's warm congratulatory smile is meant for him, and she's glowing in her yellow Dolce & Gabana halter dress."

Perfect, light'n'sweet, feel-good piece. Logan/Lisa friendship, nobody could write it like you. )

Hm, a Zoey 101 Friendship Challenge? Can't wait to see the results of that! If you issue it on LJ too, there might be a better chance of me participating in it (I still don't have my own computer yet -so lame-, and I just won't be comfortable when I finally do submit a story but it's not on MY computer.) Who knows what I'll do? But I wish you luck for the new school year, hope you get over your writer's block, and anything you do write, you know you've always got a faithful reader in me!

-Haley