Reviews for Lost Love
Feenrai chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Poor Bella! Haha, I bet Alice will put her in those strappy heels, and a black dress, that is tight around the bottom, and stops right above her knees, but for Bellas sake it will have a more modest cut up top...straight across and around above the chest, with two thin glittery straps. Poor Bella!

And for a bar name...hmm...I'm SO bad with names...gah, I can't think of anything! But I like Sizzlin' for some reason and Butterfly...so...the Sizzling Butterfly? :P That does not make any sense rofl.

Great chapter:) I loved the details! I hope you can write the next chapter soon!
Feenrai chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
So, awesome! I love the changes you made:)

I can't WAIT to hear more! I'm sorry I couldn't read it sooner, I was really sick...but I'm better now and I thoroughly enjoyed it. But your author's note creeped me out. Because I was going to reply "Me, eatting a hot pocket" and then I read your list of choices and saw the "a real robber eating a hot pocket" and I laughed. My guess is Alice...or Esme...but probably Alice:)

Oh wait, no, it's me, because you put me in the story:D lol j/p
sienna Hale chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
wow that was good please write the next chapter you should make it someone warming up blood to drink xxoo
Feenrai chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Chelsea! Why didn't you tell me you'd written something? It's wonderful! But so sad...oh please don't let Edward be gone!

You really should write more. But you know...it's not too late to make them vampires...that would explain why Edward had to leave, so they didn't see him being unhurt or healing too fast...and maybe he'd been away from his family, and then they found him again and didn't want him to go back thinking it was unsafe and that would explain why he hadn't come back yet...just a thought, lol. I really look forward to whatever you write next:) and PLEASE DO update! :D