Reviews for Going Home
Luccian chapter 12 . 7/3
This is so good. You should really finish it.
The fight between Ginny and Harry was really, really good.
Please think about finishing this story? Please?
wish we could delete accounts chapter 12 . 2/27
Hoooly shit; this is amazing!

I knew what I was getting into before I started, but I hadn't anticipated that I'd be quite so disappointed by the unfinished ending! I'm glad the story's gotten to this point, though-if Harry and Ginny hadn't had the Talk yet I think I would've been devastated.

Harry was perfect! His relationships with his friends and family and /Ginny/ have been absolutely riveting, and their progression has been so utterly believable that I find my heart swelling with emotion at times. Ginny is amazing-strong, ambitious, loving-and the way you write their separation-they love each other very much, and you show that, and it's amazing.

Luna has been a wild ride. Her twisted engagement with Scamander made me scream a little (a lot) in the back of my throat, but her strong relationship with Harry made me scream even louder. Luna's just a dear.

Neville is fantastic-he's very /Neville/, and close to Harry and Luna in a way that only they could understand, but you can feel the bonds that bind him and Luna and Ginny (the ones who'd stayed at Hogwarts) to each other. Ron has always been one of my favourite characters, and the way you show him-mature, firm, loyal, devoted to Hermione-makes me insurmountably happy. Speaking of Hermione, she's as amazing as always, and I really enjoyed her and Harry and Ron and how they just understand each other, instinctively. She and Ron, I think, have really developed-and you show that!

And Teddy-ah, Teddy. Bug is the sweetest little kid, and his illness makes me tear up. (It's kind of ridiculous, actually, how emotional your writing makes me.) He's just so intuitive, and also very like a sick small child-most authors, when trying to make a smart kid, make the kid unbelievably so, but you found a balance and he's just really fricking endearing.

Honestly, this was absolutely worth the read, even with (especially with?) the uncompleted ending. The ending, actually, is in a very good place, because the story has developed enough that we've gotten a lot of information, and things have been resolved or shown to be getting better-here, there's a sense of hope. Luna's dealing with the Quibbler and her father by taking on Dean and accepting Harry, Ron and Hermione are married and Harry's best friends, Scamander's done with, Luna might have things to help with Teddy's illness, and Harry and Ginny have parted not on the best of terms, but certainly not the worst. It's not a bad place to have to stop reading.

In fact, I think I rather like it.

Basically: Fantastic story, your writing makes me emotional, and I love the way you depict your characters so much.
Castling chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
The fact that you haven't completed this story destroys me. I hate it. This is a fantastic story, well written and full of just enough foreshadowing. The constant knife-edge of emotion, heartache, and real sympathy you manage to make happen here is really very impressive. Please start this up again. I know it's been a long time but this story is absolutely beautiful.
dogmoon183 chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
I know that this story is on hiatus/incomplete/abandoned, and therefore I have imagined myself a nice happy ending with Harry and Luna and Bug being a happy family and figuring out how to cure bug of his illness symptom-free, but I still wish you had written it. Your other Harry Potter fics have been heart-wrenchingly good as well!
purple sky always chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
I'm so glad that Luna has Harry to turn to. I hope we see more Ginny soon. It seems as if she is not all that involved with Harry's life.
hgismylife379 chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
Omigod what an amazing story! Beautifully written with a plot that completely draws the reader in. Although I'm sad that Ginny and Harry aren't together, everything else about this fanfic is so good that I can overlook that :)

Anyway, I would really LOVE IT if you could update with a new chapter! Fanfiction seems to say that you haven't updated since 2011, but I'm hoping it's a glitch in their system so that it means that you haven't forgotten about this story! PLEASE UPDATE, I AM BEGGING YOU!
breemjo chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
This story is great. I love how truthful it is on the characters emotions. I especially like the fact that it does not drag along, or leaves me confused, but simply impatient for more. Thank you for a wonderful story
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
Is this going to be a harry/luna? not complaining thought
Rei Sakura Li chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Oh, pelase tell me you plan to post some more chapters to this wonderful story! I love it!

I was hopong perhaps things might work out with Ginny, but that relationship did seem off since about chapter 1 or 2. And the possibility of Luna there all along! Please say you'll write more, even if it's been over 6 months from the last update.

Hoping your muses are with you,

Rei.
Luna-Pond chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Wow. I don't know if you're still updating this, but I really hope you are, because this is amazing! You're a fantastic writer :)
lilyoftheval5 chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
Very very nice...
Aqua Mage chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
Really enjoying this! Looking forward to more ;)
spiritghostings chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
would love to see more. :)
doxy-phobic lycanthrope chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
Wow, I almost didn't read this story because Family/Drama isn't usually my thing, but for some reason I loved it! This isn't the end of the story is it? I have a hard time believing that Ginny would have turned out that way after all she experienced in the last year of the war, but since you are taking the story in that direction, I kind of hope that Harry and Luna get together. Back in the day between books 5 and 6, I was totally convinced that Harry was going to fall for Luna. And little Teddibug needs a good mummy!
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! I friggen ADORE the way you write Harry! One little complaint, Harry and Ginny need to work stuff out! They are meant for each other! Harry can't go on without her either! I can't wait for more!