Reviews for Going Home
dogmoon183 chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
I know that this story is on hiatus/incomplete/abandoned, and therefore I have imagined myself a nice happy ending with Harry and Luna and Bug being a happy family and figuring out how to cure bug of his illness symptom-free, but I still wish you had written it. Your other Harry Potter fics have been heart-wrenchingly good as well!
purple sky always chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
I'm so glad that Luna has Harry to turn to. I hope we see more Ginny soon. It seems as if she is not all that involved with Harry's life.
hgismylife379 chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
Omigod what an amazing story! Beautifully written with a plot that completely draws the reader in. Although I'm sad that Ginny and Harry aren't together, everything else about this fanfic is so good that I can overlook that :)

Anyway, I would really LOVE IT if you could update with a new chapter! Fanfiction seems to say that you haven't updated since 2011, but I'm hoping it's a glitch in their system so that it means that you haven't forgotten about this story! PLEASE UPDATE, I AM BEGGING YOU!
breemjo chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
This story is great. I love how truthful it is on the characters emotions. I especially like the fact that it does not drag along, or leaves me confused, but simply impatient for more. Thank you for a wonderful story
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
Is this going to be a harry/luna? not complaining thought
Rei Sakura Li chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Oh, pelase tell me you plan to post some more chapters to this wonderful story! I love it!

I was hopong perhaps things might work out with Ginny, but that relationship did seem off since about chapter 1 or 2. And the possibility of Luna there all along! Please say you'll write more, even if it's been over 6 months from the last update.

Hoping your muses are with you,

Rei.
Luna-Pond chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Wow. I don't know if you're still updating this, but I really hope you are, because this is amazing! You're a fantastic writer :)
lilyoftheval5 chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
Very very nice...
Aqua Mage chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
Really enjoying this! Looking forward to more ;)
melkyre chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
would love to see more. :)
doxy-phobic lycanthrope chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
Wow, I almost didn't read this story because Family/Drama isn't usually my thing, but for some reason I loved it! This isn't the end of the story is it? I have a hard time believing that Ginny would have turned out that way after all she experienced in the last year of the war, but since you are taking the story in that direction, I kind of hope that Harry and Luna get together. Back in the day between books 5 and 6, I was totally convinced that Harry was going to fall for Luna. And little Teddibug needs a good mummy!
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! I friggen ADORE the way you write Harry! One little complaint, Harry and Ginny need to work stuff out! They are meant for each other! Harry can't go on without her either! I can't wait for more!
Junky chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
You are an absolutely fantastic writer.
MadameMcQueen chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
PLEASED UPDATED.I adore your story. Perfectly written drama. Its refreshing
fhippogriff chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
So, the big breakup, huh? At least it wasn't the kind of breakup where they try to tear the other to pieces. I like the Luna thread, and Teddy liking her and the tea. I just wish they could make him better. You know, Harry says "It's not supposed to be like this", but is that fair to Teddy? His life is his normal, his kind of normal. Railing at fate will just make Teddy bitter. Doesn't Harry have to see that it really is supposed to be like this? I guess if there's a cure for Teddy, he can put away such existential ponderings... Thanks for the update, I still remember your story vividly.