Reviews for Emotional Maelstrom
Tandr23 chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
do you plan to continue?
dixie.do.little chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
I hope you can come back to this soon! It's interesting and I'm dying to see where you take it! :)
deltagrl chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
LIKING THE STORY. SURPRISED SHE THREW HERSELF OFF THE CLIFF. I LIKE HOW THE PACK STEPPED UP TO SUPPORT HER. I LOVE THE V SCENE. I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT. LOOK FORWARD TO THE REST
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
great story, can't wait to see more.
smelsies chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
Okay so I really love this story and I really hope that you are going to continue it.
wendy1969 chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
well i do hope you update this soon. i like whathave read so far. i
sweetness4683 chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
nice cliffie
sweetness4683 chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Mean cliffie!
sweetness4683 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Great start!
slc6548 chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
I just found your story today and wanted to let you know that it is really good and very well written. I am looking forward to reading more. As I understand that sometimes real life plays a really big part in whether you get to write or not, hope things are going well for you and that you can update soon.
Nia Scarlet chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
omg that is so horrible that they were killed Bella is just starting to feel better and then BAM, i really like the story so far so please update soon :)
aerialla1 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Love the build up with the story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Sassy Mami chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
wow really good story, i hope you can find time to update soon )
nerdz chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Well, that's not nice, leaving us hanging like that! Loking forward to an update.
mommybrook chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
oh fuck! renee and phil! no! wtf?

since ya added me on twitter, i thought i'd head over and see your story. very good so far and i'm looking forward to hearing from the cullens. i've got my own story too, if you'd like to check it out!

good job, babe! TTYS