Reviews for A Golden Hearted Rose
Honey chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
awww... how sweet... wish i had such a bst frnd in my life!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This was sweet, the perspective of a young Bella is nice. Bella looking at Jacob and realizing her love for him was perfect.
Rosmaria chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
You are a gifted writer. I loved this story. Great one shot.
171 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
PLEASE do another chapter luv the story
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Great story!
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I'm generally not a huge fan of Twilight, but boy, am I a huge fan of this. Love it.
DredHedRed chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
doctorwholover chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
AWWWW :D I really like how realistic this was and how Bella was described as being a loner and that that was emphasized. I love your writing style! I see no grammatical errors, which a lot of authors, myself included, tend to make. I must admit I fail to always read mine through twice to check for spelling and grammar mistakes :P
one last twilight chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Breathtaking.
apoorva0303 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
i have to say that your story is wonderful.i will not compare you with stephanie meyer because your writing is far more superior than hers and it would be an insult to you. i always imagined jacob and bella's relationship this love should be like then love...

wonderful!i actually had tears in my update!

and congrats on your win!
Darcy Foster chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I liked it alot, used to be Team Edward but now I am 100% Team Jacob-way to go! Darce
camila and philip 4ever chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
i loved it! so sweet and fluffy. i love a teasing jake but this was cuter.
Mrstrentreznor chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
your Jake sounds so yummy - it's a very tricky situation; falling in love with a friend - and there is always that concern that you may lose them; especially if it doesn't work out -

a journey to love - what a wonderful idea! love her waiting an extra week to say anything - typical! of course the candy was a prop, but it worked right? if only to give her something to do with her hands for a minute or too until she found something better to do with her hands!
VanessaMarie84 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
You know as much as I like that quote my favorite from this one-shot has to be:

"His muscles, whilst glorious to look at, meant nothing without the strength of heart which they mirrored. And his hands. His hands had been the first thing she had noticed about him. Because his hands were the truest reflections of Jacob, the man."

great job. didn't get to read this one when i was going through the sort of beautiful challenge, but it had to be one of the best i have read. awesome one-shot!

xoxo

Vanesa
rYlle chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
love it! this is the very first fan fiction i've read about bella and jacob. it's so sweet. i love the bit on how bella realizes she's inlove with Jacob and that everyday she finds something to love about him.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »