Reviews for Your Protector
DarthBucketOfDoom chapter 6 . 1/10
So, I re-read the story and I'm gonna be honest, I still love it as much as I loved it a few years ago. The bond between both of them is so strong and they pretty much are destined to be together. The plots amazing, I'm always so shocked when Sòlveig gets hurt - like how dare they? She'll always be pure sunshine to me.
Emzy2k11 chapter 6 . 11/8/2017
Love it absolutely love it I really like seeing this version of godric it’s rare in most stories you see the guilt ridden version you see briefly in the true blood series it’s refreshing to read something different. It would be amazing to read more stories like this
Obscured Angel chapter 6 . 10/15/2017
Absolutely loved this!
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
ow
kykyxstandler chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
you should sooooo do the sequel
this is seriously EPIC
laternenfisch chapter 6 . 9/16/2016
please give us the sequel! the story was beautiful!
Rachel chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
Ooooooooh man! Suuuuuuuch a good story! So well written! I love the way you presented Godric and how he was still brutal at that point in time but also in love. I love the knowledge about the rituals and the reference to Valhalla! And I love how you actually wrote Godric as being a bit sexy - most write him as being like a 12 year old boy with no sexual urges despite being 2000 years old haha! Incredible story! Incredibly written! I can't wait to read the sequel!
nemesisswan chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
I was left terribly disappointed. I guess some people can be good writers and have completely no good taste when it comes to drama. Or it is just me who is not tolerable to such things at all. Whatever the reason is, First four chapters were good. Two others are... well, out of respect for you I will try to not voice it out. You already know how disgusting I find the end of your story. I'm not proud to say that but I'd rather be honest than give fake compliments.
nemesisswan chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
God. What with all this drama and raping in all fanfics. If a girl is not a disguising, easy lay then she is a damaged good. Another waster story that could be an amazing piece of work. Gross.
Rachel chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
This story is truly a gem. You have a character that stayed true to herself. She was kind and pure, and even though she suffered she still cared. What's even more is that you kept her true to her personality and that is a rare thing nowadays, I must say I am thoroughly impressed. Fantastic job!
MiniLover chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
This was a wonderful story. It caused such a wide range of emotions! Wonderfully written characters and settings! Amazing!
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This is interesting. Nice touch to the usual Godric x Oc story :)
Anastacia1 chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
An amazing story!
Atlafan1286 chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
this was a great story! I thought solveig's character was amazing
SilverDragon13 chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Loved your story it was one of the best ones I have read of any fanfic. Keep up the awesome work for real. XD!