Reviews for Your Protector
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 2/15
This is interesting. Nice touch to the usual Godric x Oc story :)
Anastacia1 chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
An amazing story!
Atlafan1286 chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
this was a great story! I thought solveig's character was amazing
SilverDragon13 chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Loved your story it was one of the best ones I have read of any fanfic. Keep up the awesome work for real. XD!
Rosenkreuz Orden chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
this is probably one of the best godric stories i had read to date. most depict him as he was in the TV series, but this is a look into his past life and the true nature of a vampire. you developed his charater a lot better than others have in their stories and i love the olden time frame - i feel like he belongs there, as its more fitting than in the modern dallas. thanks for the good read and i am definitely looking forward to a sequel!
RogueMetamorph chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
That ending was utterly wonderful and perfect. This version of Godric finding a girl and wanting to remain- unlike a lot of the others- is completely realistic. I KNOW that the way you describe him feeling and the way he decides to stay alive could have actually happened on the show.
Damnit! Why couldn't someone have got Godric a nice human girl to blood bond with?!
Slytherin Studios chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
I love your story, I can't wait to see what happens in Godric and Solveig's adventures.
aandm20 chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
This story was friggin amazing! Very well written! You rock at life...just saying!
RudeandNotGinger92 chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
This is a beautiful story and I love it!
ThisKittyHasClaws94 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Nice to see an oc story written in his past :) I love me some godric x3
omnomchocolate chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
That was absolutely beautiful. :) Godric and Solveig's relationship is great. I hope there is a sequel. :D
Harry Potters Favorite Girl chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
absolutely love it
susandragon01 chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Can you write a sequel? Please this is really well written. I guess that at some piont they'll have to part because he has to turn eric but what maybe you could give her a reappearance in the present? Like the FOTS time etc. Anyway it was awsome :)
bibliophilechild chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
This was so awesome!
Bitches Be Crazy chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Cute story. Can't wait to read the next :)