Reviews for Your Protector
nemesisswan chapter 6 . 8/27
I was left terribly disappointed. I guess some people can be good writers and have completely no good taste when it comes to drama. Or it is just me who is not tolerable to such things at all. Whatever the reason is, First four chapters were good. Two others are... well, out of respect for you I will try to not voice it out. You already know how disgusting I find the end of your story. I'm not proud to say that but I'd rather be honest than give fake compliments.
nemesisswan chapter 5 . 8/27
God. What with all this drama and raping in all fanfics. If a girl is not a disguising, easy lay then she is a damaged good. Another waster story that could be an amazing piece of work. Gross.
Rachel chapter 6 . 8/15
This story is truly a gem. You have a character that stayed true to herself. She was kind and pure, and even though she suffered she still cared. What's even more is that you kept her true to her personality and that is a rare thing nowadays, I must say I am thoroughly impressed. Fantastic job!
MiniLover chapter 6 . 7/12
This was a wonderful story. It caused such a wide range of emotions! Wonderfully written characters and settings! Amazing!
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 2/15
This is interesting. Nice touch to the usual Godric x Oc story :)
Anastacia1 chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
An amazing story!
Atlafan1286 chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
this was a great story! I thought solveig's character was amazing
SilverDragon13 chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Loved your story it was one of the best ones I have read of any fanfic. Keep up the awesome work for real. XD!
Rosenkreuz Orden chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
this is probably one of the best godric stories i had read to date. most depict him as he was in the TV series, but this is a look into his past life and the true nature of a vampire. you developed his charater a lot better than others have in their stories and i love the olden time frame - i feel like he belongs there, as its more fitting than in the modern dallas. thanks for the good read and i am definitely looking forward to a sequel!
RogueMetamorph chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
That ending was utterly wonderful and perfect. This version of Godric finding a girl and wanting to remain- unlike a lot of the others- is completely realistic. I KNOW that the way you describe him feeling and the way he decides to stay alive could have actually happened on the show.
Damnit! Why couldn't someone have got Godric a nice human girl to blood bond with?!
Slytherin Studios chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
I love your story, I can't wait to see what happens in Godric and Solveig's adventures.
aandm20 chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
This story was friggin amazing! Very well written! You rock at life...just saying!
RudeandNotGinger92 chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
This is a beautiful story and I love it!
ThisKittyHasClaws94 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Nice to see an oc story written in his past :) I love me some godric x3
omnomchocolate chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
That was absolutely beautiful. :) Godric and Solveig's relationship is great. I hope there is a sequel. :D