Reviews for Just This Once
With The What Now chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I'm sure other people have said this (and maybe you have done it - I haven't seen your other stories yet), but I really want a sequel, I loved this so much.

Your writing is very good, and I really want to see how things would be after they are less awkward around each other - this being Bella's first, and a threesome after all.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
wow... wow... wow :) what a way to lose your v-card! Definitely hot and incredibly embarassing, but totally worth it :) great job!
shay chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
testis men dick are always bigger. after all they are made to ride. cow gril.

loved it
Agrable chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Loved it!
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Love the story...and the line at the end..."my ass" I was waiting for Jasper...too um...well lol you get the idea he he he. wish there was MORE!
Bitten-by-Twilight chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
You need To continue this one-shot. Like Please!
TeriAnna chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Phew ! That was hot... all I can say is lucky Bella xx
imwithemmett chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
First of all that was hot as hell, especially for a deflowering in an awkward situation. Secondly I hope you write more to this story someday. I think there is alot of potential here. Plus I would LOVE to get Rosalie's reaction.
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Damn, Bella is one lucky bitch! At least their okay with sharing! LOL! That was great! TTFN! JXB. ;0)
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Really loved this one.
folleegrl chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
OH MY! so sweet/funny/perfect! I wish you would continue it! It'd be nice to see how the boys' relationship evolved towards each other... they both clearly love her in their own way, i'd love to see how they find themselves loving each other in a different level also..

Loved it!
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
great oneshot

very hot

thanks
smelsies chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That was awesome!
Alex Aces chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wow, so beautiful. I mean, there was enough well written lustiness in there to get any girl aching, but the realism and beauty of their love and fear of rejection was just as powerful as the naughtier parts. Which is incredible, because this is a wonderfully naughty O/S.

I haven't checked out any of your other stories yet, which I surely will, but I think I'll be putting you on my authour alert and silently praying for "Once Wasn't Enough".

Hmm, I would be interested in reading an alternate version of this story where Jaz and Ed are vamps and Bells is a hybrid perhaps.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 9/30/2010