Reviews for Just This Once
CCBTH chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
you should make this a full length story, and have them all three fall in love.. its clear edward and jasper are more then just friends and i wouldnt hate a JPOV or an EPOV... this story needs a next time, and a next...or wait maybe thats just me.. write me one please?
Anadabyel chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
AWESOME! FAVORITE PAIRING! *eyes widen* Sorry, didn't mean to yell...scream...shutting up now. ;P
Lori94 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
OMG! Loved it soooooooooo Much!
MartiniBabe chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
HOT! Wish Edward and Jasper got it on with each other! I know, you're probably thinking I'm sick, but I have a thing for two men...doing stuff to each other. Other than my weird ass mind, I liked this story!
Pleumeleuc chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
So very good, I love it!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
*thud*
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
OK just for writing this story I love love love you! But at the same time hate you. I feel like my room is in the sun right now. But in a very good way. Oh, and thanks! ;-)
T.Bumblebee chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
HAHA ! I HAVNT LAUGHED THIS HARD IN YEARS! GREAT STORY LOVED IT! SO MUCH!
farawaymomo chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
At first I totally didn't think I would be into E/B/J eventhough I'm totally a secret Jasper fan. But you completely won me over. That was hot.
Strae chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
That was hot, haha. Great job :)
shaqbarcalis chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
LOL awesome!
mssmith chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Awesome...thank you.
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
hahaha I loved the last line of your story! Great job with this oneshot!
mssammydean chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
M..loved this. Lemon was fantastic. Bella crying to Jasper was sad as fuck. Cried my little eyes out.. Ending was great because...isn't it great knowing that our fave threesome couple have got a little something something brewing? ;) Slapping a big 10/10 on this one!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »