Reviews for Just This Once
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I love that you made it hurt (cuz so many fics don't do that - hello, were they THERE during their on virginitys being taken? I didn't have a cherry and it still hurt like a mother bitch)

and it was still hot.

And like...fluffy.

And yea.
EveFidelius chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Hahah I loved it. Made me giggle and was completely sexy at the same time. Everyone always forgets that threesomes can be so awkward and funny also. It's never quite smooth and sexy 100% of the time.
luvrofink9 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I am literally panting! That was just...f#%ing WOW! Doesn't everyone wish their first time went like that!
laylawray chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
LOVE IT!
JadeJeronimo chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
So beautifully written!

Lemony and sweet, what a lovely treat ;)

I loved this so damn much.

It was hot, adorable and the perfect amount of awkward.

You, dear, are amazing

Cathrinee chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
It was sweet in a perverted way! I would love to hear the conversation between Rosie and Bella afterwards, and how long Jasper and Edward keeps sleeping with Bella :p but good story! :)
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Whew! Loved it. And, yeah, it would have been totally hot if E&J had kissed each other when B was giving J the blowjob.
bmango chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
So freaking hot and sweet all in one... Your Jasper is amazing - can I borrow him for a minute or two? Swear, I will return him. I loved that they both love her and tried to make it ok for her together. And that they all plan on continuing it... ;) -b
XohopelessromanticXo3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
LOVED it! You should continue it!
DrkLady chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This was so hot and to hot to read and damn it all my dumb ass read it at work and now I'm having a bit of a situation here. In short I loved it...and I nerd a cigarette and I don't even smoke! x _
ReadFish24 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Damn that was hott lemony goodness - and yet so SWEET, adorable... just.. aw. I traditionally have issues with Edward sharing, but here... just so... aw. Enjoyable writing style too:)
Peachymom chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Hey, enjoyed it ;) LOL . Added it to alerts, just in case it becomes more after the contest.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
omg freakin triangle of love!

lol the last line is soo funny and true!

yeah that was messed up of Edward sleeping with Rosalie as a "distraction".
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I'm going to address seperate sections of story here.

1. Cute beyond adorable.

2. So sweet.

3. Hot, hot, hot, and awkwardly hilarious.

4. Best ending ever!

; )

Fantastic story! Fantastic! Ee! 3
Kataleena chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This just might be the most epically hot one shot EVER. Seriously, you have a gift for smut. This is better than most romance novel sex scenes. Bravo.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »