Reviews for The Army Field Guide To
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 26 . 1/3/2014
ROFL! I loved these! Thanks for sharing :)
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 22 . 1/3/2014
AWWWW! *my feels* I just want so much more of these two!
Alamorn chapter 26 . 12/2/2011
These are all so adorable! I love this pairing, and you keep them both in character, and it's all just so wonderful. I especially love "z," but they're all fantastic. And the Warmongering one, that one's great, too.
Eijentu chapter 26 . 3/23/2011
Oh, squee! All the way to 'Z'! Loved Zombies, which made me laugh a lot (though I recall I didn't laugh on the occasion I found myself in Mal's position - funny that!) :) Rather hoping you'll write more soon.
fledge chapter 26 . 12/14/2010
I knew you'd manage it all the way through to Z. And Z is certainly an amazing counterpoint to Y, even if the way you bring in zombies seems a bit forced. Unless. of course, you imply that, being undead, Mal is some kind of zobie, too. (Although MUCH better looking!)
Loki's Scribe chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
I have read and greatly enjoyed all of these drabbles, but this one in particular sent me laughing out loud. Wonderful little glimpses into Polly and Mal's lives.
Eijentu chapter 24 . 4/3/2010
Really enjoyed reading these. All lovely, but absolute favourite was 'Underwiring'. I thought the "who called it 'it'" line really captured Polly's tone. Keep up the great work. Would love to read more. Thanks for posting these.
Rosemary-Lilly-Allium chapter 24 . 12/19/2009
Wow.

This is exactly the kind of thing I have always wanted to write, but you have written it better than I ever could.

Just one question though: what on earth will you write for Z?

Rosie
fledge chapter 24 . 11/5/2009
Called away to be indisposed - that's what it's called, eh? According to the rules of English grammar, this "to" phrase implies purpose and intention, doesn't it? But I'm sure Mal, with her doubtlessly superb hand-eye co-ordination will find a way to put this indisposition right in no time - or, preferably, in her own good time...
aotearoan chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
This is very sweet and well-written, and also has light humour running all the way through. I'm enjoying reading these!
Sasake chapter 22 . 9/17/2009
I'm not sure why I haven't reviewed this before. I love it! It's very light-hearted and clever, just the right amount of humour and gentle silliness. I think you should be getting way more reviews. I can't remember all of the chapters but I'm sure you could rate this as T quite acceptably. I mean all the sex is kind of implied and certainly not graphic.

Also for U... surely some sort of play on 'undercover' would be suitable?
fledge chapter 22 . 9/8/2009
An amazing output, even if it's only drabbles. And extremely admirable, those suggestive little remarks here and there, like the one where Mal arranges the blanket in a certain way that is never described but can be imagined very well by Polly's "Oh". The one about being eaten is lovely, as well.

I'm sure X and Y will perhaps be difficult, but you'll manage.