Reviews for Persistence of Vision
stardustedmelodies chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
...this fic is absolutely stunning. Perfectly well written and it just seems to flow. It's really, really amazing. *u* well done!
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Excellent job on writing this. Even a person such as myself who knew little about the specifics of Rin's past (although that's most likely attributed to the fact that I have yet to play the game) could see with perfect clarity just what shaped him into the way he was during the game and after. Furthermore, I absolutely love your writing style- descriptive but not so much that it distracts from the story.
shadisparrow chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I'm completely in love with this fic. Really. You're writing is amazing-descriptive but not overly so, playful, probing... and I love your attention to detail. The theme of photography was handled with skill. I admire your ability to hint just enough to keep the reader hungry for more, but not dissatisfied, as such. Both Rin and Akira seemed believable and in character. The way you jumped between scenes kept me on my toes, and though it was at first slightly confusing, I think it helped to portray the way Rin himself was living in time (if that makes sense).

Thank you so much for sharing this piece!
dip-eiffel-tea chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
the only Akira/Rin story i've ever found, and a beautifully well-written one at that.

it's always so easy for me to forget that Shiki and Rin are brothers for some reason, but this story does a really good job of reminding that they're still family. the flashbacks are super touching and melt my soul, theyre so lovely TT_TT

it makes me impossibly happy to finally find a fic with these two. thank you~~
Lucky107 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
A wonderful story, written about one of the best couples ever. I love the Rin/Akira pairing, along with Shiki/Akira and Gunji/Kiriwar.

I can't really tell you if you got Rin in character or not, I've never played Togainu no Chi. I would love to, but I couldn't read Japanese to save my life. Sorry about that, but your story really gives me a good idea of what these characters are like. Well, Rin's other side, anyway xD And I really liked the ending, though it was really sad. It really made me think.

I really like this story and you have great talent in writing. Keep it up