Reviews for What's Past is Prologue
Ack!... The cuteness... Making me... Combust...
Lora-san chapter 1 . 2/17
Amazing. Love it...! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I can't stop reading every single one of your stories because they are all bloody fantastic
The Chartreuse Pimpernel chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I think my soul just exploded from the amount of cuteness in this story.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Wow! This is quite romantic.
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This was so fantastically brilliant. Brilliantly fantastic. Amazing. So glad I have stayed up this late to read your stories.

Best line that had me ROFL'ing: "Father? You owe me a lot of money!" LMFAO. Took me some time to get over that.

Lovely lovely Merthur.
Mycroft Holmes chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Cried lots 3 so cute
alextheartist chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was so damn beautiful, I have freaking tears In my eyes! Oh lord that was just too awesome :D you're an awesome author!
Lianarias chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Aww. gosh. it's so cute. i'm dying. in cuteness.
Little Gatiss chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was really sweet. I enjoyed it a lot! Merlin is lucky to have Arthur as a boyfriend. :)
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Such a wonderful story. The instant connection between Merlin and Arthur is captivating. And also, this is the loveliest parallel I have ever seen in writing:

"Well –" Arthur's voice cracked and he coughed, "Well...I'm going to marry you anyway."

Really, just really. And the thing with the fireworks? Astoundingly brilliant. This is one of the best Merthur fics I have ever encountered, and for someone to share their unique and insanely sweet vision of the boys, well... Thank you for that :)
XSaduX chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I loved it! Very sweet :)
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 1 . 3/7/2013

Thank you so much! This was very "OK".
DontYouWantToKno chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Such a sweet story! I really like the way that it goes between past and present, and in such a distinguishable way. However, it is a little unclear sometimes as to whom is speaking. But, really it is great, and rather adorable. I especially like the fight when they were young, and how he proposed. Well done!
penguinlover250 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Ack! That was the cutest thing ever I squealed out loud. Aww, I loved it :)