Reviews for Pure Hearts
Daga of the Moon chapter 27 . 12/23/2009
Hello! It was a great final, so romantic ;)! The poem is really cool! Uff... i really don't think that the nurse was helpful... well sorry that I didn't review the other chapter, i read them all, its just that i didn't got to many time, but hey, I got an account! Hurray! i really like the story, well... i heard that you have a new story, huh? Maybe I'll check it out... by the way, thanks for letting us read your story and meet your imagination, tee-hee, bye!

~Daga of the Moon~
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 27 . 12/13/2009
Hi! Yay! Excellent final ;)! I really like this story! Congratulations, huh... You really had good imagination with this, it was a very nice final and the poem too XD! Congratulations again for your story, well... I hope to see more stories from you, so good luck with them... and see ya ;D!

Shyloh1234 chapter 27 . 12/12/2009
Really nice!

I just have one question. Is this the end ?

Non... you can't do this to me!
Shyloh1234 chapter 26 . 12/11/2009
I AM SO HAPPY !

Gen is not dead!

Nice ! Happy happy happy
The Devil Wears Ariadoney chapter 25 . 12/10/2009
Why?

Why did you make this chapter so sad? Oh no, Gen, you can't die... TT_TT
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 25 . 12/9/2009
Hi! Is he...dead? Oohh... Now I really don't like her sister, for me she was just a crazy, confused woman, but... now she is a meanie, heartless woman for me, uff.. well i hope you find a good final and to see the next chapter (or chapters?, so good luck again and see ya!

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 23 . 12/4/2009
Hi! I'm very sorry I review late, but i have been really busy lately, I'll review the next chapter too... so Gen is really going to die or there's hope, well at least Sephiroth is going to be defeated! Is good that Gen and Cloud worked together, well i hope to see the next chapters and see ya!

Shyloh1234 chapter 24 . 12/3/2009
WHAT ! he just servive then die! What's this!... You got to be kidding

Oh my f* ing god ! Genesis just could't die ... Reight? Not like that
The Devil Wears Ariadoney chapter 24 . 12/3/2009
Ack, in chapter 23, i first thought: No, don't do it Gen! DON'T DO IT! What would Marlene say? *bit her nails*

and then in chapter 24: *frets* Wait... he made it? HE'S OKAY, HE'S OKA- O_o what? NO curse you Meryis! *tears hair*

As you can tell, I'm at the edge of my seat here. UPDATE SOON.
Shyloh1234 chapter 21 . 12/3/2009
when I said ( non c'est pas sérieus! Genesis va mourir...pour de vrais! )

It's mean ; no it's not serious! Genesis's gonna die...really ?

Sorry I'm from Québec so I speak frensh and I think it could be

funny to tell you something in frensh just I like that.

"
Shyloh1234 chapter 23 . 12/2/2009
OMFG! No Gen will die poor Marlene .

Non c'est pas sérieus! Genesis va mourir... Pour de vrais!

Oh My Fucking God !

Wow
Shyloh1234 chapter 22 . 11/28/2009
Cool!

I'm so glad that Marlene is fine!

wonder if Gen will be fine or turn out a monstre

( sorry if I make mistakes but I'm from Québec so I speak frensh! )
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 22 . 11/28/2009
Hi! It's a great chapter! It's good to know that Marlene survive ;D! Uff... Poor Gen and Cloud, Sephiroth is really mean, but what can I do? He is Sephiroth... So Gen is becoming a kind of monster or something like that? I really want to know what happens in the next chapter, that I hope to see, so good luck and see ya!

-Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly-

*No one can predict the future…*
The Devil Wears Ariadoney chapter 21 . 11/25/2009
AH So much stuff happening in so short a chapter! Oo Total flashback of the Lost city in my head! Can hardly wait for the next chapter.
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 21 . 11/25/2009
Hi! Did he...did he killed Marlene? Oh my God, I really want to know what happens in the next chap... so they have finally get over with Meryis and her wolf, now it's Sephiroth the problem, well...i hope to see the next chapter, so good luck again and see ya!

-Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly-

*…No one can predict the future…*