Reviews for Carnage Necropolis
Demon King Aurora chapter 13 . 10/18
Dude you talk nonsense in these things WAY too much, not enough action or even dialogue between, also shove your cliffhangers up your ass.

Those things do NOTHING but piss people off.
Demon King Aurora chapter 3 . 10/6
And it looks like we have a variant to the G-Mutant Birkin in this as well.
This fic is both mentally scaring and freaking amazing to read. Im like "holy shit that was so evil... Why cant i stop reading!"

Anyways amazing job!
Laterose13 chapter 18 . 7/21
Wow. Just wow.
This fic was absolutely HEARTBREAKING. I usually dislike fics with so much gore - especially Pokemon fics - but this one was worth it. I'm sitting here trying very hard not to cry at that last paragraph - and I've only ever cried over a Pokemon thing once before. Well done.
VenomSky chapter 14 . 7/20
This has been a really good Dark Fic so far and with the end of this chapter, it's like you've put the icing on the cake. I'm sure there were some who did not like what happened but to me it's a very ballsy move and truly, it works. I wasn't really surprised but I still tip my stuffed red panda (it's on my head...don't ask) to you in respect.
WanderingMagician chapter 12 . 5/21
Kill Ash and i'll kill you. Great fic.
wooden8spider chapter 18 . 2/1
Just wow. That was very well-written. I loved the character- and relationshipdevelopment. Thank you for writing this wonderful and twisted masterpiece!
Sammi chapter 2 . 1/2
I'm currently reading this at one in the morning while listening to Lo Key.. Jesus fucking Christ man.. I just wanted to read pokeshipping fanfiction fuck lol
aboz567 chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
So far, I've gone this entire story without reviewing. There was no reason for this, other than me just not wanting to wait to read the next chapter. But after I read this chapter in particular, I felt that I had to do this. Ash's death was extremely sad, but for some reason, to me, it can't even compare to Jessie's death this chapter. I actually cried, and that is something very few fics have made me do. In the back of my mind, I kind of knew that Ash was going to die, but I truly thought that Jessie would live. Great job with this story...easily one of the best on the site.
codythedude chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
I've been lurking on this site since 2010, and have spent countless hours reading all sorts of shit, and I have never been this fucking disturbed by a fic ever... You are too damn good at writing this story. I mean what a fucking rollercoaster ride of emotions. Going from team rocket being all happy that Jessie isn't going to die to visualizing poor pikachu getting devoured by that fucking thing. The descriptiveness of his death was so fucked up that I had to stop half way through, it was like I was sitting in that vent watching ashes whole childhood die before my eyes. Just holy shit.
ecss896 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I should mention that Pokemon trainers are generally more experienced in combat that most kids would be.
I am the Bird of Hermes chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Damn! Most of the pokemon are dead now! I was half expecting Ash to use them to kill Tentagator. Onix would have had a chance and maybe Forretress would have as well. Heracross would have put up a fight if Ash had brought him as well. Does anyone agree with me? If so than say so.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
That end. Awwwwwwww!

I love this fic.

About my earlier review, I won't kill you.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
Ill kill you. Ill find out where you live and kill you. And yes, it's personal.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 12 . 7/31/2014