Reviews for Carnage Necropolis
Joy-girl chapter 18 . 9/12
Holy shit. I haven't cried like this in a while. It was well written and the story was great, you know, minus the horribly depressing ending. I know it's supposed to be hopeful, but damn. Misty is strong enough that she'll be okay, but if it were me, I wouldn't be able to move on. Geez. My eyeballs hurt now. I need to watch something happy.
Joy-girl chapter 4 . 9/11
Fuuuuuuuck. In reading this at work and I had to pop into the bathroom for a short break. So many feels
Meowth's Toon Dragon chapter 18 . 9/1
This story was amazing, simple as that.
PsychoNinjaWolf chapter 9 . 6/27
Jessie Zombie Gyarados door with big green button Zombie kill of the week lol
Marrilyn chapter 5 . 2/21
Reading about Brock in past tense is so heartbreaking. For example, this: "Brock was a great cook, wasn't he?" So sad. :(((

"Guide to Drawing Yuri Doujinshi, Vol.3."
LOL. Sounds like Brock.

I'm glad Brock's Pokemon are safe.

I like this "let's get dangerous" Team Rocket. I always love them, but this is one of their best looks!

"Bye-bye, bitch."
So badass!

"One second later…
…Jessie, James, and Meowth…knew they were going to die.
Zero seconds later…
…Jessie, James, and Meowth…were still alive."
You had me there! I was so worried!

And look, James is being badass, too! I knew there was a reason I love him and crushed on him when I was 5!
Marrilyn chapter 4 . 2/21
So happy to see the Terrible Trio's return! I love those guys!

Brock's end was so heartbreaking. Watching him die felt like a part of my childhood dying away. Forever. It almost made me cry. The bullet sound was... wow... just wow.

"I…sh-should've…never left you." This. Goddamn it, it's so fucking sad!

But... but what about Brock's Pokemon? Did they just leave them there with him?

I think Jessie will be the one to get the cure.
Marrilyn chapter 3 . 2/21
"Mere zombies could not have torn through the shutters…could they?"
Zombie Pokemon could.

Ulisse is an asshole with a capital A.

Damn it, Gordon! I liked the guy. I know he did it for the best, but still. He was nice.

Oh, come on! Not Tauris, too. First Gordon and now him. Both of them were very nice guys. Especially Tauris. He was awesome!
Marrilyn chapter 2 . 2/20
Damn it, Brock! Have you not seen any of the zombie movies? You don't approach a fucking zombie! You run the hell away!

I like the character of Nina. She seems friendly and likable enough.

Damn, your descriptions are mad good! Reading felt more like watching a really good movie with amazing special effects!

The names thing is really clever on your part. I like it!
Marrilyn chapter 1 . 2/20
This is, in one word, epic! The characterization is perfect, the writing is amazing, and the idea is just freaking awesome! I'm not a RE fan, but I am a horror movie fan, and zombie movies are some of my favs. Zombies Pokemon? SOLD!
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
Dude you talk nonsense in these things WAY too much, not enough action or even dialogue between, also shove your cliffhangers up your ass.

Those things do NOTHING but piss people off.
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
And it looks like we have a variant to the G-Mutant Birkin in this as well.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
This fic is both mentally scaring and freaking amazing to read. Im like "holy shit that was so evil... Why cant i stop reading!"

Anyways amazing job!
Laterose13 chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
Wow. Just wow.
This fic was absolutely HEARTBREAKING. I usually dislike fics with so much gore - especially Pokemon fics - but this one was worth it. I'm sitting here trying very hard not to cry at that last paragraph - and I've only ever cried over a Pokemon thing once before. Well done.
VenomSky chapter 14 . 7/20/2015
This has been a really good Dark Fic so far and with the end of this chapter, it's like you've put the icing on the cake. I'm sure there were some who did not like what happened but to me it's a very ballsy move and truly, it works. I wasn't really surprised but I still tip my stuffed red panda (it's on my head...don't ask) to you in respect.
WanderingMagician chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
Kill Ash and i'll kill you. Great fic.