Reviews for Carnage Necropolis
SWDeni chapter 1 . 3/18
Wow. Just ... wow. This fic is really, really great and I'm stunned, terrified, touched and so much more.
It's just incredible what you did in this story, not only with the characters, but also how advanced and well thought through this all is. I can't even find words to descripe it.
I mean at the beginning I thought: "Okay, there are zombies everywhere, but our heroes will come out alive." And I know how naive that sounds, but I just can't help myself. Than Brock died ans it was really sad, but I did understand it. Than Pikachu died and I swear I never cried so hard because of a fictional character in my life. It was terrible and it did hurt so much to see Ash fall apart by this. Not only losing his best friend, but also seeing him getting eaten by those monster.
And I really wanted to stop reading, I reallly did, but I just couldn't. It was so thrilling and I was already to deep in it to see all this different character handle this situation, fight against those monsters and trying to stay alive while also keeping themselves sane at the same time.(like Ashs trouble seeing his Pokémon kill all those zombie pokémon and how he had to remind himself that they're not alive anymore) Although I must admit I'm kind of glad for how Ash finally died (a hero in his own means; sorry if this doesn't really makes sense, english isn't my mother tongue). The same goes for naturilly for Jessi and Nina.
I just want to congratulate you for this amazing fic even if it's sometimes hard to read how all this well known characters (humans and pokémon) are dying and what they have to go through in this one night. You really did an excellent job of discribing not only this horrible situation in the city, the zombies and those gruesome monsters, but also the different emotions of our heroes and their foes, their motivations and their final moments. And I really like your writing style, how you can describe a situation, a place, an emotion, a character without it being too distracting for the reader or breaking the tension. This really was one hell of a journey!
BellsproutSalad chapter 1 . 1/7
Dude, great fic really well written. The turning point for me was Pikachu's death, that shocked and effected me the most, and from then on I knew no character was safe. It was also, the absolute cruellest thing to do to Ash, to have to witness such horrific and painful demise of his best friend, so like, top satoshi sadism writing there
JaDe In NighT chapter 18 . 11/21/2016
Now i want to see Misy & James adventures as a sequel
Mandriel chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Oh. Oh. Oh. I... I actually don't know if I expected that to happen or not... On one hand, this is very much the 'anyone can die' kind of story but on the other hand, I just didn't think you'd do something like this... Wow...
Joy-girl chapter 18 . 9/12/2016
Holy shit. I haven't cried like this in a while. It was well written and the story was great, you know, minus the horribly depressing ending. I know it's supposed to be hopeful, but damn. Misty is strong enough that she'll be okay, but if it were me, I wouldn't be able to move on. Geez. My eyeballs hurt now. I need to watch something happy.
Joy-girl chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
Fuuuuuuuck. In reading this at work and I had to pop into the bathroom for a short break. So many feels
Meowth's Toon Dragon chapter 18 . 9/1/2016
This story was amazing, simple as that.
PsychoNinjaWolf chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
Jessie Zombie Gyarados door with big green button Zombie kill of the week lol
Marrilyn chapter 5 . 2/21/2016
Reading about Brock in past tense is so heartbreaking. For example, this: "Brock was a great cook, wasn't he?" So sad. :(((

"Guide to Drawing Yuri Doujinshi, Vol.3."
LOL. Sounds like Brock.

I'm glad Brock's Pokemon are safe.

I like this "let's get dangerous" Team Rocket. I always love them, but this is one of their best looks!

"Bye-bye, bitch."
So badass!

"One second later…
…Jessie, James, and Meowth…knew they were going to die.
Zero seconds later…
…Jessie, James, and Meowth…were still alive."
You had me there! I was so worried!

And look, James is being badass, too! I knew there was a reason I love him and crushed on him when I was 5!
Marrilyn chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
So happy to see the Terrible Trio's return! I love those guys!

Brock's end was so heartbreaking. Watching him die felt like a part of my childhood dying away. Forever. It almost made me cry. The bullet sound was... wow... just wow.

"I…sh-should've…never left you." This. Goddamn it, it's so fucking sad!

But... but what about Brock's Pokemon? Did they just leave them there with him?

I think Jessie will be the one to get the cure.
Marrilyn chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
"Mere zombies could not have torn through the shutters…could they?"
Zombie Pokemon could.

Ulisse is an asshole with a capital A.

Damn it, Gordon! I liked the guy. I know he did it for the best, but still. He was nice.

Oh, come on! Not Tauris, too. First Gordon and now him. Both of them were very nice guys. Especially Tauris. He was awesome!
Marrilyn chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
Damn it, Brock! Have you not seen any of the zombie movies? You don't approach a fucking zombie! You run the hell away!

I like the character of Nina. She seems friendly and likable enough.

Damn, your descriptions are mad good! Reading felt more like watching a really good movie with amazing special effects!

The names thing is really clever on your part. I like it!
Marrilyn chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
This is, in one word, epic! The characterization is perfect, the writing is amazing, and the idea is just freaking awesome! I'm not a RE fan, but I am a horror movie fan, and zombie movies are some of my favs. Zombies Pokemon? SOLD!
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
Dude you talk nonsense in these things WAY too much, not enough action or even dialogue between, also shove your cliffhangers up your ass.

Those things do NOTHING but piss people off.
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
And it looks like we have a variant to the G-Mutant Birkin in this as well.