Reviews for Carnage Necropolis
wooden8spider chapter 18 . 2/1
Just wow. That was very well-written. I loved the character- and relationshipdevelopment. Thank you for writing this wonderful and twisted masterpiece!
Sammi chapter 2 . 1/2
I'm currently reading this at one in the morning while listening to Lo Key.. Jesus fucking Christ man.. I just wanted to read pokeshipping fanfiction fuck lol
aboz567 chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
So far, I've gone this entire story without reviewing. There was no reason for this, other than me just not wanting to wait to read the next chapter. But after I read this chapter in particular, I felt that I had to do this. Ash's death was extremely sad, but for some reason, to me, it can't even compare to Jessie's death this chapter. I actually cried, and that is something very few fics have made me do. In the back of my mind, I kind of knew that Ash was going to die, but I truly thought that Jessie would live. Great job with this story...easily one of the best on the site.
codythedude chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
I've been lurking on this site since 2010, and have spent countless hours reading all sorts of shit, and I have never been this fucking disturbed by a fic ever... You are too damn good at writing this story. I mean what a fucking rollercoaster ride of emotions. Going from team rocket being all happy that Jessie isn't going to die to visualizing poor pikachu getting devoured by that fucking thing. The descriptiveness of his death was so fucked up that I had to stop half way through, it was like I was sitting in that vent watching ashes whole childhood die before my eyes. Just holy shit.
ecss896 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I should mention that Pokemon trainers are generally more experienced in combat that most kids would be.
I Am The Bird Of Hermes chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Damn! Most of the pokemon are dead now! I was half expecting Ash to use them to kill Tentagator. Onix would have had a chance and maybe Forretress would have as well. Heracross would have put up a fight if Ash had brought him as well. Does anyone agree with me? If so than say so.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
That end. Awwwwwwww!

I love this fic.

About my earlier review, I won't kill you.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
Ill kill you. Ill find out where you live and kill you. And yes, it's personal.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
Nooooo! Bayleaf!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Awwwwwwwwww
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Poor pikapi.

Oh.. And pika.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hah! I want a Joy and Jenny zombie to jump Brock. That will surely scar him for life!
DarkGlintingEmerald chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
What a brutal grim fic, yet bittersweet in it's ending. I applaud your skill in writing this, even as I grit my teeth in impotent rage that there is nothing to be done to give the story a happier ending.

And BTW, Fuck U!
Sorry, but holy hell! I was expecting Ash (and literally everyone else) to go before Pikachu! Fuck, you killed the dog... I've been traumatized!

I must admit, when you started killing off characters like pikachu I was a little wary - and there was the way you instilled raw terror... It's just... Whoa. I love how I go 'OH YES' when a character comes up and 'OH SHIT NOT YOU AGAIN' at another.

All in all, It was the most gruesome, horrifying but beautiful in a bloody kind of way Pokemon fanfic. Its like a car crash; you watch with morbid fascination, its horrible and in some sadistic kind of way good but you just cant look away. This was in my some weird way my favriote Pokemon fanfic. You Done Good.

- Emerald 'n' Crimson
Chailey chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
This is a very well written story. Unfortunately my desire to finish it was lost when Ash died. I probably should've seen it coming but I wanted to see ash and misty love through this together.
Summary: Very well written but lost all interest when ash died.
Fallingarcher22 chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
I swear. I WOULD WRING YOU IF I COULD FOR WHAT YOU DID T ASH! Other than that, this was an AMAZING story, unpredictabile to some extents. The horror was amazing, but yea, if I were misty, I would proboally not want to live. All in all great job, I couldn't have asked for anything better.