Reviews for Carnage Necropolis
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Poor pikapi.

Oh.. And pika.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hah! I want a Joy and Jenny zombie to jump Brock. That will surely scar him for life!
ArrogantlyPessimistic chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
What a brutal grim fic, yet bittersweet in it's ending. I applaud your skill in writing this, even as I grit my teeth in impotent rage that there is nothing to be done to give the story a happier ending.

And BTW, Fuck U!
Sorry, but holy hell! I was expecting Ash (and literally everyone else) to go before Pikachu! Fuck, you killed the dog... I've been traumatized!

I must admit, when you started killing off characters like pikachu I was a little wary - and there was the way you instilled raw terror... It's just... Whoa. I love how I go 'OH YES' when a character comes up and 'OH SHIT NOT YOU AGAIN' at another.

All in all, It was the most gruesome, horrifying but beautiful in a bloody kind of way Pokemon fanfic. Its like a car crash; you watch with morbid fascination, its horrible and in some sadistic kind of way good but you just cant look away. This was in my some weird way my favriote Pokemon fanfic. You Done Good.

- Emerald 'n' Crimson
Chailey chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
This is a very well written story. Unfortunately my desire to finish it was lost when Ash died. I probably should've seen it coming but I wanted to see ash and misty love through this together.
Summary: Very well written but lost all interest when ash died.
Fallingarcher22 chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
I swear. I WOULD WRING YOU IF I COULD FOR WHAT YOU DID T ASH! Other than that, this was an AMAZING story, unpredictabile to some extents. The horror was amazing, but yea, if I were misty, I would proboally not want to live. All in all great job, I couldn't have asked for anything better.
Fallingarcher22 chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Why why why why WHY AAAARRRGGG. What hth did ASH do to deserve this, I'm a guy and I nearally cried at the end of chapter 6
Smivi chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
One of the best fucking stories I've ever read. So much suspense! I hate you for killing off important people and pokemon in such gruesome ways but I love you for writing it so well and making sure their deaths weren't meaningless. Awesome.
Nathan Brown chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
You made Ash look like a weakling. He didn't even help much.
LeChick chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
You evil whore!

LeChick chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Oh my God! You killed Brock. You bastard!
(Had to do it)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
As soon as I saw Resident Evil and Pokemon I instantly thought of zombie Houndooms
Koifish chapter 18 . 11/8/2013
I... There are no words to describe the utter horror, the beauty this fic possesses. I came here for something dark and I found it! The haracters you chose to survive we're great choices - the two humans with the least in common, really, and neither of them main characters. I must admit, when you started killing off characters like pikachu I was a little wary - but everything was brilliantly done, from the brutal execution of Ash to the unlikely survival of James. The character development was astounding, and you're so ruthless - I love it. You could definitely do this professionally!
This is the best fic I have ever read. Kudos.
Koi
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
This was the deepest any story for Pokémon-horror has ever gone that I have read. Truly a perfect story blend of the intended targets. Keep up the magnificent work!
Thespurgin chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
what a brutal grimfic, yet bittersweet in it's ending. I applaud your skill in writing this, even as I grit my teeth in impotent rage that there is nothing to be done to give the story a happier ending.

This kind of fic always makes me hurt, because as much as I know death is inevitable, I feel stories deserve a happy ending, and bittersweet endings like this remind me just how brutal the world really is.

Necessary, but painful to read in any case. I wonder, is that the purpose of fics like this?
343 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »