Reviews for Carnage Necropolis
slybill chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
Good god, this is the GORIEST pokemon fanfic I've ever read! Crukix's "Regret" doesn't even come as close!

Your work is highly commendable, miss. Never once was I bored and the way you effortlessly weaved the plot and told the story almost had me thinking I was in the damn book (You can guess just how hard my heart pounded with every chapter xD)!

Not only that but you obviously have a rare talent for incorporating comedic and right-in-the-feels moments into the story and never once was I bored, more so that there was so much character development! But what amazed me the most was the plot twists you seamlessly dropped in each chapter! Who would've thought our favourite characters would die one after the other like pigs? Certainly not me (hence the screaming when Ash died).

Once more, great job, Aiselne! Had I not been a fan of gore and tragedy myself, I would've chewed you out for killing the characters I grew up with! But oh well, that's what made this story tantalisingly UNIQUE! No doubt, you've carved a niche into the Pokemon fanfiction empire and I wish you success in all your other amazing stories!
LightXDarkness-896 chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Heya there Aiselne. Well you do not know me, nor do I know you, but one thing you should know about me is I am one of those complete lazy arse readers who cared not for the 'review' button. Yet your jaw droppingly AWESOME story absolutely compelled me to write a review.

The story is AWESOME. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. The development, how you built your characters, how you got the readers to symphatize with OCs (I for one am one of the people who kinda hate OC-centered fics) was AWESOME. How you wrote out the scenes, AWESOME. I swear, I just downloaded HeartGold today and I cannot for the life of me choose a Totodile. I can't get the gore from this fic out of my head. The way you instilled raw terror... It's just... Whoa. I love how I go 'OH YES' when a character comes up and 'OH SHIT NOT YOU AGAIN' at another. You used all your characters perfectly and gave them their share of spotlights.

Oh- and the plot stuff is genius. I don't really know RE so I can't really judge, but yeah, the plot twists like a pretzel. There are many, MANY zombie-related shit out there, yet you manage to make your fic SHINE through them all. Nothing in this fic is boring. It's either tense, jittery, heartwarming, or tear-inducing. There were no unnecessary little scenes I got bored of and scrolled through, and there were no scenes which contained too much exaggeration which would also induce boredom. This fic always gets me riled up perfectly. Especially in the vent with Pikachu. I desperately wanted to yell, "RETURN PIKACHU TO THE ARCEUSDAMNED BALL ALREADY AND DIVE OUT OF THE WAY, ASH!" Everything was awesome. Not boring, not cliche.

Some parts were kinda predictable through. But I must say, you killing poor little Ash caught me off-guard. I expected Misty to die, and Ash having to do a harder battle between himself and self-guilt. But I guess that would be too predictable, eh? I could only try guess your motive for doing so. And you gave me a sleepless night on an exam's eve -gasp- Sometimes, writers have to be -cough- 'heartless' -cough- enough for a quality fic. How else could they stomach down the gory scenes of bloody murder? No offense is intended. I just wanted to say you wrote out every scene perfectly.

But with the shine this fic gives, it has a few rusty parts here and there though. I hope critics are fine? U Well for one, I notice then at the beginning, when every character is doing a reassesment of themselves/having a flashback of the past, they have very similar styles of showing it. It doesn't put a huge dent through your fic's shiny, shinyyy luster, though. But what really bites me is you seem to have a wide, wonderful vocabulary, the writing's not something any simple writer could write, yet you seem to abuse certain words- a lot. Honestly, I'm getting bored of hearing the word 'godsend' here. But this fic was made way back eh U? I can't have much a say in this part.

Right now I'm halfway through Chapter 16. I'm making wild guesses like, Misty and the others getting trapped or something and uses the final L-Ject vial to kill Khimaira in the end or something (note: I've only read halfway through this fic because... I couldn't bear the urge to Review anymore XD Oh, and I kinda also expect another infectee. I'm also guessing Giovanni's demise. Surely you wouldn't let him walk alive, right? ...Right...?)

Anyway, overall, your fic was really ENTERTAINING. One of the best Pokemon horror I've read. I can't tear my eyes off it. I read through over half of this in a day- and my days are usually busy. Once I'm done with this, I think I'll check your other fics. Thanks for writing this really good read, it was an excellent way to spend time.

Regards.
AXS96
Dustchu chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
My intrest in this story has just died about 99% when Pikachu died. I don't think I can go on to another chapter, but for the sake of being a good reviewer I shall go on. but first I have to go burn down a building now. good writing I guess. :'( why Pikachu? why? :'( :'(
Dustchu chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Awesome chapter, still sucks about Brock. *Sigh* good writing and great work. :D
Dustchu chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHHHHHHHHYYYYYY! *Sniff* Brock was so awesome, he didn't deserve this fate. R.I.P. my brother. good chapter and awesome writing! :D:D keep it up :D:D
Dustchu chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Awesomely written and great work on this chapter, sucks for Tauris. hope our trio can save Brock in time. on to the next chapter :D:D:D
Dustchu chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Very awesome chapter except for the fact that Brock is probably going to die. That sucks! great writing and Silent hill is a scary ass game. and Resident evil freaking rocks! keep up the awesome work! :D:D
Dustchu chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Good star on this, I love resident evil. you write this chapter very well. keep it up my friend :D BLOOD AND BRAINS :D:D:D
StacyMoreno chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
I really want to keep on reading, but I can't. :/ The only reason I was reading this story was for Ash. Every time it focused on someone else I got bored, no offense. Sorry.
LiquidNitrous chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
You have guts, Aieselne. You have killed: Brock, Pikachu, all of the Pokémon and ASH. You said the story would slightly modify the canon. Well, you certainly MODIFIED the canon. Now, Advanced Generation, Diamond and Pearl, Best Wishes and all of the future series cannot take place. Ash Ketchum and Pikachu are dead.

Regards, Liquid Nitrous
LiquidNitrous chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
WAS NOT expecting this! Vincenzo is a real effed up guy, huh?

I'm glad I'm not reading this as it was written, because I'd have to wait another week!

Regards, Liquid Nitrous
LiquidNitrous chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Nice. Though when you said the story would make MINOR changes to the canon, I thought it meant MINOR changes. Brock is dead, Pikachu is dead, and most of the other Pokèmon, are DEAD.

-Sincerley, Liquid Nitrous
LiquidNitrous chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
That sick, twisted god..., would be you. Now, Misty hates you, and so does Ash. The story is awesome though!
LiquidNitrous chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
PIKACHU! Aiselne! Killing Brock was bad, but you killed PIKACHU! A...Aiselne... Why did you kill Pikachu? What the fuck is that monster?

Again, this is an original idea, and I'm still enjoying the story. Kind of sad, but enjoyable. The part about Ash's dream was...well, I believed it for a second, but then I remembered that there are 18 chapters, or something. A very entertaining fic so far

Sincerely, Liquid Nitrous
LiquidNitrous chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
NO BROCK! Brock DIED?! No...no...no...NO! I...I...I saw it coming. Brock is one of my favourite characters. Best Wishes only sucks because he isn't in it. Brock is...awesome. I reviewed the last chapter after reading the first, as I only review the story once its finished, as you may know. I should have read the whole thing first. I honestly thought Brock would take the cure. I wanted Brock to take the cure. I was happy when Ash and Misty found him. I miss Brock... , maybe I shouldn't get too attached to a FICTIONAL character, like how you love Ash's 'cuteness'. Ash isn't cute! Well, not to me, as I'm a male. The story's going great and I look forward to reading it more. I know I'm reviewing WAY after it was written, but please respond to my idea of attempting to write my own story: should I, or shouldn't I?

-Sincerely, Liquid Nitrous