Reviews for Carnage Necropolis
Dustchu chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
My intrest in this story has just died about 99% when Pikachu died. I don't think I can go on to another chapter, but for the sake of being a good reviewer I shall go on. but first I have to go burn down a building now. good writing I guess. :'( why Pikachu? why? :'( :'(
Dustchu chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Awesome chapter, still sucks about Brock. *Sigh* good writing and great work. :D
Dustchu chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHHHHHHHHYYYYYY! *Sniff* Brock was so awesome, he didn't deserve this fate. R.I.P. my brother. good chapter and awesome writing! :D:D keep it up :D:D
Dustchu chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Awesomely written and great work on this chapter, sucks for Tauris. hope our trio can save Brock in time. on to the next chapter :D:D:D
Dustchu chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Very awesome chapter except for the fact that Brock is probably going to die. That sucks! great writing and Silent hill is a scary ass game. and Resident evil freaking rocks! keep up the awesome work! :D:D
Dustchu chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Good star on this, I love resident evil. you write this chapter very well. keep it up my friend :D BLOOD AND BRAINS :D:D:D
StacyMoreno chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
I really want to keep on reading, but I can't. :/ The only reason I was reading this story was for Ash. Every time it focused on someone else I got bored, no offense. Sorry.
LiquidNitrous chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
You have guts, Aieselne. You have killed: Brock, Pikachu, all of the Pokémon and ASH. You said the story would slightly modify the canon. Well, you certainly MODIFIED the canon. Now, Advanced Generation, Diamond and Pearl, Best Wishes and all of the future series cannot take place. Ash Ketchum and Pikachu are dead.

Regards, Liquid Nitrous
LiquidNitrous chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
WAS NOT expecting this! Vincenzo is a real effed up guy, huh?

I'm glad I'm not reading this as it was written, because I'd have to wait another week!

Regards, Liquid Nitrous
LiquidNitrous chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Nice. Though when you said the story would make MINOR changes to the canon, I thought it meant MINOR changes. Brock is dead, Pikachu is dead, and most of the other Pokèmon, are DEAD.

-Sincerley, Liquid Nitrous
LiquidNitrous chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
That sick, twisted god..., would be you. Now, Misty hates you, and so does Ash. The story is awesome though!
LiquidNitrous chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
PIKACHU! Aiselne! Killing Brock was bad, but you killed PIKACHU! A...Aiselne... Why did you kill Pikachu? What the fuck is that monster?

Again, this is an original idea, and I'm still enjoying the story. Kind of sad, but enjoyable. The part about Ash's dream was...well, I believed it for a second, but then I remembered that there are 18 chapters, or something. A very entertaining fic so far

Sincerely, Liquid Nitrous
LiquidNitrous chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
NO BROCK! Brock DIED?! No...no...no...NO! I...I...I saw it coming. Brock is one of my favourite characters. Best Wishes only sucks because he isn't in it. Brock is...awesome. I reviewed the last chapter after reading the first, as I only review the story once its finished, as you may know. I should have read the whole thing first. I honestly thought Brock would take the cure. I wanted Brock to take the cure. I was happy when Ash and Misty found him. I miss Brock... , maybe I shouldn't get too attached to a FICTIONAL character, like how you love Ash's 'cuteness'. Ash isn't cute! Well, not to me, as I'm a male. The story's going great and I look forward to reading it more. I know I'm reviewing WAY after it was written, but please respond to my idea of attempting to write my own story: should I, or shouldn't I?

-Sincerely, Liquid Nitrous
LiquidNitrous chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
Man... I'm 14 and you've given me nightmares Aiselne! This is the most gruesome Pokèmon fic ever! I have had a dream that I was in this kind of situation, as a Pokèmon Trainer as well! Very freaky! I did like it, as I like all of your story's, but the Pokèmon I know, is all happy and carefree. Very interesting to see someone turn it into a horror story like this! I was at home by myself when I read this and now, my heartbeat is racing at 100kph! (Kilometres per hour) I feel sorry for 'Our Heroes'

-sincerely, Liquid Nitrous
Rain Dove chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
This last chapter. It's beautiful.
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »