Reviews for Carnage Necropolis
Fallingarcher22 chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Why why why why WHY AAAARRRGGG. What hth did ASH do to deserve this, I'm a guy and I nearally cried at the end of chapter 6
Smivi chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
One of the best fucking stories I've ever read. So much suspense! I hate you for killing off important people and pokemon in such gruesome ways but I love you for writing it so well and making sure their deaths weren't meaningless. Awesome.
Nathan Brown chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
You made Ash look like a weakling. He didn't even help much.
LeChick chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
You evil whore!

Sorry, but holy hell! I was expecting Ash (and literally everyone else) to go before Pikachu! Fuck, you killed the dog... I've been traumatized
LeChick chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Oh my God! You killed Brock. You bastard!
(Had to do it)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
As soon as I saw Resident Evil and Pokemon I instantly thought of zombie Houndooms
Koifish chapter 18 . 11/8/2013
I... There are no words to describe the utter horror, the beauty this fic possesses. I came here for something dark and I found it! The haracters you chose to survive we're great choices - the two humans with the least in common, really, and neither of them main characters. I must admit, when you started killing off characters like pikachu I was a little wary - but everything was brilliantly done, from the brutal execution of Ash to the unlikely survival of James. The character development was astounding, and you're so ruthless - I love it. You could definitely do this professionally!
This is the best fic I have ever read. Kudos.
Koi
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
This was the deepest any story for Pokémon-horror has ever gone that I have read. Truly a perfect story blend of the intended targets. Keep up the magnificent work!
Thespurgin chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
what a brutal grimfic, yet bittersweet in it's ending. I applaud your skill in writing this, even as I grit my teeth in impotent rage that there is nothing to be done to give the story a happier ending.

This kind of fic always makes me hurt, because as much as I know death is inevitable, I feel stories deserve a happy ending, and bittersweet endings like this remind me just how brutal the world really is.

Necessary, but painful to read in any case. I wonder, is that the purpose of fics like this?
Halle78657 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Oh no. I know you did not make me cry within the first four chapters! I usually don't comment until the most recent chapter but this is so good! Okay, breathe, good. I'm going to continue. This is so badass.
iros220 chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
The is the best mother friggin story I ever friggin read
RazorSwordNinja chapter 18 . 6/20/2013
You are a really good writer and I like your Pokemon stories. When I was reading I couldn't stop and stayed up a little to either finish a chatper or read another one.

It was cool of how Ash fought that monster to keep Misty safe, he really is a hero for that.

It was sad when Brock, Jessie, Pikachu and Ash died. But good thing Misty and the others survived.
This story made me watch videos of RE to try and understand a few things. Keep up the great work and good luck with your other stories.
slybill chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
Good god, this is the GORIEST pokemon fanfic I've ever read! Crukix's "Regret" doesn't even come as close!

Your work is highly commendable, miss. Never once was I bored and the way you effortlessly weaved the plot and told the story almost had me thinking I was in the damn book (You can guess just how hard my heart pounded with every chapter xD)!

Not only that but you obviously have a rare talent for incorporating comedic and right-in-the-feels moments into the story and never once was I bored, more so that there was so much character development! But what amazed me the most was the plot twists you seamlessly dropped in each chapter! Who would've thought our favourite characters would die one after the other like pigs? Certainly not me (hence the screaming when Ash died).

Once more, great job, Aiselne! Had I not been a fan of gore and tragedy myself, I would've chewed you out for killing the characters I grew up with! But oh well, that's what made this story tantalisingly UNIQUE! No doubt, you've carved a niche into the Pokemon fanfiction empire and I wish you success in all your other amazing stories!
LightXDarkness-896 chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Heya there Aiselne. Well you do not know me, nor do I know you, but one thing you should know about me is I am one of those complete lazy arse readers who cared not for the 'review' button. Yet your jaw droppingly AWESOME story absolutely compelled me to write a review.

The story is AWESOME. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. The development, how you built your characters, how you got the readers to symphatize with OCs (I for one am one of the people who kinda hate OC-centered fics) was AWESOME. How you wrote out the scenes, AWESOME. I swear, I just downloaded HeartGold today and I cannot for the life of me choose a Totodile. I can't get the gore from this fic out of my head. The way you instilled raw terror... It's just... Whoa. I love how I go 'OH YES' when a character comes up and 'OH SHIT NOT YOU AGAIN' at another. You used all your characters perfectly and gave them their share of spotlights.

Oh- and the plot stuff is genius. I don't really know RE so I can't really judge, but yeah, the plot twists like a pretzel. There are many, MANY zombie-related shit out there, yet you manage to make your fic SHINE through them all. Nothing in this fic is boring. It's either tense, jittery, heartwarming, or tear-inducing. There were no unnecessary little scenes I got bored of and scrolled through, and there were no scenes which contained too much exaggeration which would also induce boredom. This fic always gets me riled up perfectly. Especially in the vent with Pikachu. I desperately wanted to yell, "RETURN PIKACHU TO THE ARCEUSDAMNED BALL ALREADY AND DIVE OUT OF THE WAY, ASH!" Everything was awesome. Not boring, not cliche.

Some parts were kinda predictable through. But I must say, you killing poor little Ash caught me off-guard. I expected Misty to die, and Ash having to do a harder battle between himself and self-guilt. But I guess that would be too predictable, eh? I could only try guess your motive for doing so. And you gave me a sleepless night on an exam's eve -gasp- Sometimes, writers have to be -cough- 'heartless' -cough- enough for a quality fic. How else could they stomach down the gory scenes of bloody murder? No offense is intended. I just wanted to say you wrote out every scene perfectly.

But with the shine this fic gives, it has a few rusty parts here and there though. I hope critics are fine? U Well for one, I notice then at the beginning, when every character is doing a reassesment of themselves/having a flashback of the past, they have very similar styles of showing it. It doesn't put a huge dent through your fic's shiny, shinyyy luster, though. But what really bites me is you seem to have a wide, wonderful vocabulary, the writing's not something any simple writer could write, yet you seem to abuse certain words- a lot. Honestly, I'm getting bored of hearing the word 'godsend' here. But this fic was made way back eh U? I can't have much a say in this part.

Right now I'm halfway through Chapter 16. I'm making wild guesses like, Misty and the others getting trapped or something and uses the final L-Ject vial to kill Khimaira in the end or something (note: I've only read halfway through this fic because... I couldn't bear the urge to Review anymore XD Oh, and I kinda also expect another infectee. I'm also guessing Giovanni's demise. Surely you wouldn't let him walk alive, right? ...Right...?)

Anyway, overall, your fic was really ENTERTAINING. One of the best Pokemon horror I've read. I can't tear my eyes off it. I read through over half of this in a day- and my days are usually busy. Once I'm done with this, I think I'll check your other fics. Thanks for writing this really good read, it was an excellent way to spend time.

Regards.
AXS96
Dustchu chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
My intrest in this story has just died about 99% when Pikachu died. I don't think I can go on to another chapter, but for the sake of being a good reviewer I shall go on. but first I have to go burn down a building now. good writing I guess. :'( why Pikachu? why? :'( :'(
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »