Reviews for Carnage Necropolis
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 18 . 1/14/2012
I loved this! I think you did an awesome job on this and I hope to read more from you soon!
The Arch-Admiral chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Welcome to Zigzagoon city.

For starters, you have zom-b-que ribs,

For main course you have Organic BRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS

and for dessert you have hell.

Bon appitit!
Song of Azure Moon chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
Final survivors: Misty, James, Meowth, Togepi, Staryu and Psyduck. You sure pulled one heck of a carnage there. Anyways, this fic was brilliantly written. While I find it weird that people attempt to pair a 10-year old boy, you actually used that well for the plot of the story. I really don't have anything to complain about so keep up the good work!

S.O.A.M. is off!
Sock Fiend chapter 18 . 12/27/2011
D'awww this story is BEAUTIFULLL! *fave*
Saint Satan chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
OMG! That was freakin awesome! I would like to see the faces of the makers of RE and POKEMON! I'm still having goosebumps! Man! Have you ever considered making this into a movie? Just a thought, if you ask me this will be more popular than Titanic!
aslan333 chapter 18 . 11/25/2011
ur insane
sonamyfan500didnt log on lol chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
love it love it love itr
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
As i read this, one thing keep screaming on my mind. They are undead pokemon. Why not trying using pokeball on them? Well granted it's probably won't do much help but i like the idea of keeping undead pokemon as pets.
Poke-the-Jello chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow, gotta say, I absolutely LOVE the concept. The juxtaposition will make for some truly childhood crushing nightmare fuel and the realism you infused with not just the zombies but with the pokemon and characters will be fun to read! Btw, I'm not trying to promote, but if you wanted to take a look at a fanfic with a similar concept try reading The Open Door by Tigrin. Its a beautifully done crossover of Kingdom Hearts and Silent Hill. Just wanted to share that with you! Anyways...onward!
whoneedspenameswhenigothis chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
This was no dout the most well written greatest fanfic I have ever had the privilege to read. Thank u so much for writing this
wolfgirlnowandforever chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
To start us off, I loved this. It’s one of the best fanfictions I’ve ever read.

There were a few things I noticed that didn’t make sense: Ash had seven pokémon with him (Bulbasaur, Bayleef, Totodile, Noctowl, Phanpy, Cyndaquil, and Pikachu), more than the allowed six for Pokémon trainers. Was that because Pikachu doesn’t count as it’s not in a Pokeball most of the time?

And in his car-crash induced dream, Misty was eating omelets with peppers, even after clearly stating that Peppers were one of the three most disgusting things in the world, next to bugs and carrots. Was that a subtle hint to the readers that it was in fact a dream?

Besides that, Carnage Necropolis is an amazing fanfiction. It had its imperfections but it also had amazing golden moments. It made me laugh even when the moment was tense. It made me cry more than any fanfiction ever did. Roughly once a chapter. Each death was more painful than the last, and Ash’s especially hit me like a Brick Break to the chest *heartbroken*

The ending left me feeling sad, but hopeful towards Misty’s future. It’s great where it ended though, because anything more would have ruined the magic of ambiguity.

Your writing style is unique and easy to follow, and works great with the way the story flows. I loved every minute I spent at my computer reading this. Thank you for sharing this with us readers!
A5h K3tchum chapter 18 . 7/7/2011
Wow.

Wow.

WOW.

This is, without a doubt, THE best FanFic I have EVER read.

I just can't praise this story enough. If only there were more stories like this on this site.

I mean, it has everything. Angst. Horror. Romance. Adventure. Mystery. Tragedy. Action. And even a few little sprinkles of comedy (The Butch/B*tch part in Chapter 13 made me laugh so hard).

I really got a feel for the characters in many of the situations they were in, like Ash watching Pikachu being eaten by Tentagator, and Misty having to kill Ash.

This story took me over a month to read, but I took a break from it for a couple of weeks. I regret doing that.

I may seriously make a Flash-animated series of this story someday in the future. I'm not kidding.

If they had Oscar-like ceremonies for FanFics, this one would be a surefire winner for Best FanFic.

I give this masterpiece a perfect 10 out of 10.

Kudos to you, Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus.

Au revoir.
REV6Pilot chapter 18 . 5/20/2011
For some reason, my review wasn't credited to me. So I'll post it again.

"Holy. Fuck.

You'll be glad: this fic was recommended on TV Tropes! In fact, I came from there. I left a review there and I'm too lazy to take it here. So, go there and take a look. The word limit flubbed me a lot, though, and I couldn't say what a MAGNIFICENT crossover of sorts you have created, Aiselne. I'm a fan of both franchises/series, and this is on par with the absolutely stunning Left 4 Dead fanfic "Two Step" by Disrupted Original and the Familiar of Zero/Prototype X-over "Unfamiliar", by Cpl. Facehugger. Hell, it only doesn't rival Freedan The Eternal's "The Silent Kingdom" Legend of Zelda notable expansion fic because it's not as long.

Congrats! Two tropers now back you up.

This ending left things hanging, so I must ask: are you considering a sequel? I'm not talking about zombie apocalypse all over again, just Misty and James acting to take Team Rocket down. Contacts, undercover activity, and all that - it'd qualify as a Resident Evil intermission story, like Umbrella's take down."
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
in all horror movies they always split up. they just did it here.

[how do you say ownd in russian? OWND!] chapter was great 3.75/4
Neon-Night-Light chapter 18 . 5/14/2011
... Oh my God. This has to be the saddest, most disgusting, and gory story I have ever read. And even though I don't like these type of stories you just made me want to keep reading til the end. When Misty killed Ash I was blown away. I mean, Ash is the main character in Pokemon, and in horror movies you usually have the main character live with one or two other people. After that, I thought the story would have no interest to me, because I was so sad, but after reading another chapter I realized I just had to see who survived. It still depresses me though, I admit I was crying when Brock and Pikachu died. And putting Nina and Tauris in the story was such a great touch; it made the story kinda romantic and yet more tragic. You write INCREDIBLY! After more of my favorite people died I just did not want to read on, but the descriptions and emotions the characters protrayed were amazing. I wanted Ash and Misty to end up together but I guess that wasn't meant to be here :( And poor Misty, having to confront Brock's family and Ms. Ketchum; I don't know how she'll do that. Amazing, amazing story still. I look forward to reading way less tragic and bloody stories of your.
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »