Reviews for Carnage Necropolis
BiblioMatsuri chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Okay, wow. Normally, I loathe stories where all or most main characters die, let alone get killed off in progressively more gruesome ways. On the other hand, this was very well written, and you've put a great deal of effort into characterization. I was pretty constantly by turns cheering, whimpering and just wanting it to end. This is a horror story. Those are reactions the audience should be having.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
I'm crying. Over Jessie. *whimper*

...It's like watching a giant car accident happen from a distance. I can't look away.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Ah, question: What was the Pokemon fanfic with the really good action sequences?

...I want to cry. Or scream. Or possibly puke.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Nitpick: "wretched" (horrid) not "retched" (past tense of retch). Not that I haven't wanted to, a few times.

...Darkfic like hell. *strangled noise of fear*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Oh, yep. I recognized the mythological references, though I didn't know Acheron was associated with pain. It fits the story, though.

You're very good at description. Maybe I shouldn't be reading this so late at night...

Nitpick: When Misty scolded Ash near the end, you mixed up "except" (other than) for "accept" (opposite of give).
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
*smacks head against wall* First, NEVER freaking SPLIT THE freaking PARTY! Second, never go through a door without checking the room for potential threats first. ...Sorry. Standard horror genre spectator reaction.

Never read your fluff fics, might later. Never played Resident Evil, probably never will as I'm not much of a gamer (meaning game systems cost money which Matsuri does not have). Oh, I can follow it, though. This is going to get very bad.

...Poor kids (and Team Rocket). That's what they get for being out in the wilderness in a setting where very few people (if any) have cell phones.
ZachFlame chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Dark... dark everywhere.
Reliastion chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
OH MY GOD. Just... OH MY GOD. Carnage Necropolis is actually the BEST STORY in the ENTIRE WORLD. I am way too young to remember (and/or have played) any of the RE games (seriously, I know what Revelations 3DS is, and that's it), and probably classified by most as too young too read this (Year 7's rule!), but I am sooooooo glad I did. I mean, you pulled off killing Ash, Brock, Jessie AND Giovanni, and I'm pretty sure no-one has done that with any kind of integrity before. Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus, you are the best Horror authoress EVER, and you seriously cannot even realize how much this Fanfic has proved to me that writing can be scary, funny, extremely gory, and just totally mad but brilliant at the same time. God, I've been ranting for a paragraph and it still does hardly any justice to the amazingness of this story (kinda ironic how words do no justice to a good story XD). I so hope you carry on writing. Thank you so much for broadening my imagination, shocking me, making me gasp and even laugh at points (I so didn't expect Cassidy and Butch to turn up!)- I will never think about horror fiction in the same way again.
Reliastion x
apocalypticSkeletons chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
I cried. I actually cried :,(
Maxren chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
My. Deepest. Greatest. Respects. It is rare to find authors with the gals to actually make their characters DIE. Less a lot of them, or even the main character! Really, I had a pretty hard time admitting Ash's death. "She didn't... No... 'can't be... No, she actually DID IT!" At that very moment, I knew I would press de "favorite: story" save button.

CN is a masterpiece of ff .net. *bows*
LadyLuck chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
Oh my god. The tears...the feelings...WHHYYYYYYY? First Brock...Pikachu...Tauris...Nina...Ash...Jessie...THE FEELS.
I'm surprised I didn't puke...
Amazingly written, VERY descriptive. I loved it.
KHO chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
Just spent the last two days reading this non-stop. All I can say is wow. That was a fantastic story and being such a big fan of both series, it was an awesome read :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
And thus he died a virgin...thats cold.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
You can't let Brock die a virgin!

Right? 0_o
Absolette chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
God. You... you actually... killed Brock. You killed Brock.

My God, I was crying when I read the last lines. That's SO horrible I didn't feel like coming back in the real world to post a review. I really want to yell at you and to insult you, to swear madly at you, but this is such a piece of freaking art I just dunno if I have to curse or bless you. Seriously.

Ok. Gonna read the next capters. À mes risques et périls...
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »