Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
delah, the direction your taking the is wonderful,the characterization is true . the relationship between roland and jake is beautiful ,the writing is beautiful. you wrote this in 2011 , i am writing this review in 2013 i hope you are still writing stories. sai king would so proud of out of darkness. i know i am.
pyxiestix chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
This was, perhaps, the most perfect ending to the DT series. As a die hard fan of Sai King, I want to say thank you. Had I not been reading this on this site I would have sworn that I was reading his words.
NoSecondChance chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
I loved this story. Love it. I cannot express how much more content I am with this ending. Although I love and respected King's ending (and really couldn't have imagined it ending any other way) I wanted to see how the horn's presence changed things and I adore this interpretation. Thank you! It's hard to write and truly represent this story. You did it well :)
pieslinger chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
great stuff, read all the dark tower books and been left starving for more since. reading this, seems like you've really captured the magic that King was able to conjure up. hail wordslinger
RansomRose77 chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
And ... you have me in tears, the kind that hurt to blink back. Your prose is beautiful. Also, your interpretation of the possibilities inherent in the Tower. It may not be so simple as choosing Heaven or Hell, but there could be only one right way to get there. Sticking to the path and all that. I always think of King as a raging moralist, quick to punish sin and slow to recognize what you captured here, which is atonement. It cannot all be futile; at least, we can't believe it always to be so. Thank you for this story.
Anthony chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Ka like a wheel. I'm hooked.

If you write an original novel please update here. I will buy it. I can tell you're trying to emulate Kings style, but you have stylistic touches that show through that I really like.

Loving this. Onward!
Anthony chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Now this is fan fiction. One of the few FF chapters that left me wanting more. Definitely finishing this.
anonymous chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
This was a very enjoyable read From keeping everyone in character to clearly thinking out the what-ifs to capturing King's style... well done. The transitions between chapters were a little jumpy and if you were to expand this I think there's plenty of things still to cover (I would have loved to see the whole ka-tet meet Dandelo, if only to see Eddie save the day again), but overall it's one of the best DT fics I've seen. Thankya.
mountainman91 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Sublimely beautiful. I hope you still occasionally come on here to check things, because I just want to tell you that you did an outstanding job...absolutely awesome!
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
Is this...the END? NOOOOOOO! such an awesome story come to an end...oh well pity this book aint popular or you'd have far more reveiws. thxs for making this fic, always hated the part whr Roland let Jake die and wanted to find out what WOULD hav happened if he didnt let the poor child down. Thanks alot
Falconess chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
Awesome! The story began a little slow and felt very disjointed (but I agree that it's better you did a short story than rewriting the entire series, eeee!) at times but you had the characters down and the heart in there is so strong. This is the way I wish it would have ended too, I love seeing the Ka-tet together again. You've made my day writing it, say thank-you. :D This is probably the best DT fic I've read.
KanashiiNekomo chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
wow wow wow! heck u captured the characters personaitlies so well! I too believed bout wat they'd hav used Jake in tat way, if only his watch didnt save him. thxs 4 making tis fanfic, sumhow i like it more den the original story _" heh plz update soon? .
mountainman91 chapter 9 . 11/18/2011
Thankee for a well done tale. This made my heart glad.
Eastwood chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
As a fan of the Dark Tower series, I appreciate the effort you took in keeping the characters true to their canon personalities. You did an excellent job with this.
JckPrnc chapter 9 . 7/10/2011