Reviews for Sway
silver-stone2 chapter 35 . 6/22/2016
are you going to make a sequel to this story?
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 5/9/2016
Oh come on Bella, get it together! Screw what people in the office think, they don't live at your house! Give Edward a break, he is nothing but sincere. Max loves him and how could that ever be bad.
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
I was kinda hoping that there wouldn't be a Jacob in this story! He always seems to piss me off!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
I know Edward just impressed Max and everyone else with his soccer skills! Edward has a new little friend!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
Little Max is just precious! So are the boys, especially Edward. He's got it bad, just like the lovely Bella...
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
Bella doesn't stand a chance!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
Alice, the fashionista! Edward is really hooked already and I have a feeling Bella is too.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Well this is interesting so far!
Woop chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Wats pd stand for
MiserysMama chapter 35 . 12/2/2015
Thanks for writing such a great story! It's nice to read something that's not filled with "down and dirty" sex. Sometimes, the lemons are just a little overboard. It leaves no room for plot.

I loved this.
audiblyausten chapter 31 . 6/27/2015
Very sweet story! I loved hearing about the media industry, especially radio; I enjoy learning new things - particularly when they're embedded in a sweet and fun fanfiction. Thanks for writing this!
sury.h chapter 35 . 3/19/2015
Really great story! I love Max! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
I loved the Clue scene part. It reminded me of one of my friends who forced me to watch it with the first time I saw it.
luvyateamedward chapter 35 . 3/5/2015
Great story!
MizzVicki chapter 23 . 1/6/2015
But in the other chapter E found out that Chad had been sleeping with a clerk, or whatever, That leaked it to him. ..
2,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »