Reviews for Sway
Another xcellent story
Alybethed chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
T hank you.
Alybethed chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Ok, this is not about the story. I'm rather irked about people reviewing stories the way a certain 'guest' does and not having the gals to do it logged on. Authors write THEIR STORIES however the heck they want to write them. If you don't like it, just move on with the next story that you like better, simple as that. I'm not slaming people who gives constructive reviews, those that actually help authors to get better, but people who simple write bad reviews without caring how that makes the author feels. If you don't have a nice thing to say, simply don't say anything at all and move on. Believe me, it would be a lot better if you do that, than to have people trashing stories because they don't like how it begins or because you don't like how that story is going. Live and let live. And please, don't ruin a story for those of us who actually wants to read you.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Could Edward be any more corny when y'all chicks write him off as a good guy? And why is he always so cringy? When he just meeting Bella by over exaggerating her looks? Comparing her to every girl he met his life and lie and say no other woman compare to her in looks. Tanya looks better, Kate looks better, Victoria the first actress looks better, Rosalie looks better, and Alice looks better then her in my opinion! He always get grade A bitches and his family just hate her guys before he met Bella! but yet Bella always have these perfect guys in her life who her family loves and adore before she met Edward! Giving her the better life and options in case Edward goes south, but Edward just royally fucked if things go south with bella.. SMMFH! So disappointed in all these stories I'm going to seriously just drop Twilight fanfiction stories they all the same to me anyway, cliche and boring.
silver-stone2 chapter 35 . 6/22/2016
are you going to make a sequel to this story?
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 5/9/2016
Oh come on Bella, get it together! Screw what people in the office think, they don't live at your house! Give Edward a break, he is nothing but sincere. Max loves him and how could that ever be bad.
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
I was kinda hoping that there wouldn't be a Jacob in this story! He always seems to piss me off!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
I know Edward just impressed Max and everyone else with his soccer skills! Edward has a new little friend!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
Little Max is just precious! So are the boys, especially Edward. He's got it bad, just like the lovely Bella...
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
Bella doesn't stand a chance!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
Alice, the fashionista! Edward is really hooked already and I have a feeling Bella is too.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Well this is interesting so far!
Woop chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Wats pd stand for
MiserysMama chapter 35 . 12/2/2015
Thanks for writing such a great story! It's nice to read something that's not filled with "down and dirty" sex. Sometimes, the lemons are just a little overboard. It leaves no room for plot.

I loved this.
audiblyausten chapter 31 . 6/27/2015
Very sweet story! I loved hearing about the media industry, especially radio; I enjoy learning new things - particularly when they're embedded in a sweet and fun fanfiction. Thanks for writing this!
2,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »