Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
phillynz chapter 20 . 9/13
love it awsom story
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 19 . 5/27
Hope you are able to finish the story or update... I know it was a long time ago but I really enjoy the story and it is my second time reading it.. :)
CrownPandora chapter 20 . 1/27
Love the witty banter! Finish please!
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 20 . 1/12
I never tought I would Love the story as much as I did.. But im sad is not finished :( Hopefully you will update soon and let is have a great ending! I loved the wedding and how darien never Wanted to get a divorce or annulment... Poor sere that she had to deal worth everyone trying to force her to Do all that stuff, i mean she is the princess, she could easilly command them to leave her alone.!

But darien I mean he is just so Hot and the vegas part of the story Was just so fun! Her parents are really cool
drart15 chapter 20 . 4/16/2014
Please update!
MissJay chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
Please review, this is the best!
Natalie chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
They were gay... OMG This story is awesome!
MissJay chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
Please tell me there is more to come!
rosa chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
i love the story and hope you update soon!
catgirl505 chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
Haha Oh this is so good can't wait for more The best I really wish you would update
Televison Lover chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
harukichi ariwara chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
Please continue with your work, it is very creative ,Your fanfiction is well structured and captivates the reader to the last line, please continue writing this amazing story !
bunny88rosemagic chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Wow.. I am quite in shock to see you havent updated this story... Amazing story... Hope youupdate soon.
ilovetosmilee chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
Just finished rereading this story...again. (: Still one of my all time faves. 3 I'm pretty sure this was my first ever fanfic that I started reading and have been following for a little over 3 years now. Great story and I hope you update soon!

(p.s. had to post on a different chapter since I've already posted a review for chapter 20.)
Guest chapter 20 . 3/30/2013