Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
sailorpriestess chapter 21 . 7/12
Best story ever.
chibios chapter 5 . 6/29
OH. MY. GOSH. I...I DON'T EVEN...HER PARENTS REALLY ARE CRAZY! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!
chibios chapter 3 . 6/29
OH MY GOSH HER PARENTS ARE CRAZY! THIS REMINDS ME OF THE MOM IN ITZURA NA KISS! (I think that's how you spell it...?)
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 21 . 6/1
Such an interesting story! Stayed up all night reading it to see how it ended. Good job!
Jenbunny chapter 21 . 5/12
hehe that was a fun story to read, I loved it ... good work
natashasurgirl chapter 21 . 5/4
I loved everything about this story. Great plot. Great romance. You kept everyone in character. It was a nice au fic. I do recommend that you do a spellcheck or get a beta reader. You hilarious errors in this story. Thanks again for the read!
natashasurgirl chapter 6 . 5/4
Good story so far
But um... At the end of this chapter you have serena burrowing herself into darien's shit. Please fix the spelling. As hilarious as the imagery was and the fact that it had me choking on air, i dont think thats what you meant. Excuse my typos I am on my cell with a toddler on one arm and a newborn in the other.
These people are crazy.
Unfit to be parents.
Daire123 chapter 21 . 4/6
I loved this story! It was amazing! Darian and Serena were great together! I can't wait to read more of your great work!
kelliko chapter 1 . 3/26
AH. I think this was the very first fanfic I ever read! I'm so excited that you came back to finish it! (:
Awesome :D well done story and yeah it took forever. I just RE-read the whole thing when you updated. Good on your for sticking through it :)
Ruk chapter 1 . 3/23
I enjoyed this fic. A nice plot, lots of humour.

The improved grammar was a good idea.

However, I wished that you had not rushed the ending. You built up the story and then compressed the ending. The other battle scenes seem longer than the final battle. You built up so much tension between Serena and Darien, and we didn't even get a hint of their intimacy. Even an intimate lovey dovey conversation.

The senshi general relationships were not important to the plot, but you put everyone together when it was not necessary to tie up lose ends.

Overall, it was a great plot. I just wanted a bit more at the end.
B chapter 21 . 3/23
Thank you!
nooooooooooooooooo lol
bnooka chapter 21 . 3/24
please put general and scouts reaction