Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
LivingVampire chapter 21 . 1/17
Awesome story!
ericlover6288 chapter 21 . 1/17
I really love your story you are truly talented
newstories84 chapter 17 . 12/1/2016
v2ttt..5(#.
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 21 . 11/5/2016
Wow, I remember first starting to read this story when I was a sophomore in high school. I have genuinely enjoyed it all through the years. I will say that I felt like this chapter was a little rushed though and could have been expanded over another chapter or two but other than that, fantastic job as always!
Kunzite chapter 21 . 10/12/2016
Hmmm. Very entertaining I must say. Yeah, alright, I laughed out loud. Brilliant and very well written.
vampireprincess111287 chapter 21 . 8/31/2016
i read the next one
sailorpriestess chapter 21 . 7/12/2016
Best story ever.
etcr chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
OH. MY. GOSH. I...I DON'T EVEN...HER PARENTS REALLY ARE CRAZY! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!
etcr chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
OH MY GOSH HER PARENTS ARE CRAZY! THIS REMINDS ME OF THE MOM IN ITZURA NA KISS! (I think that's how you spell it...?)
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 21 . 6/1/2016
Such an interesting story! Stayed up all night reading it to see how it ended. Good job!
Jenbunny chapter 21 . 5/12/2016
hehe that was a fun story to read, I loved it ... good work
natashasurgirl chapter 21 . 5/4/2016
I loved everything about this story. Great plot. Great romance. You kept everyone in character. It was a nice au fic. I do recommend that you do a spellcheck or get a beta reader. You hilarious errors in this story. Thanks again for the read!
natashasurgirl chapter 6 . 5/4/2016
Good story so far
But um... At the end of this chapter you have serena burrowing herself into darien's shit. Please fix the spelling. As hilarious as the imagery was and the fact that it had me choking on air, i dont think thats what you meant. Excuse my typos I am on my cell with a toddler on one arm and a newborn in the other.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
These people are crazy.
Unfit to be parents.
Daire123 chapter 21 . 4/6/2016
I loved this story! It was amazing! Darian and Serena were great together! I can't wait to read more of your great work!