Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
Tori-Lee Keene chapter 21 . 9/10
I really enjoyed this!
There are some grammatical errors but that didn't hamper the story. Good plot and character development
Krys7 chapter 21 . 8/31
Omg i love the ending! This whole story was halirous and original. Loved it lookong fwd to reading more by you.
blackmailingqueen chapter 21 . 12/28/2017
I had sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun reading this! Thankyou for making it!
LivingVampire chapter 21 . 1/17/2017
Awesome story!
ericlover6288 chapter 21 . 1/17/2017
I really love your story you are truly talented
newstories84 chapter 17 . 12/1/2016
v2ttt..5(#.
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 21 . 11/5/2016
Wow, I remember first starting to read this story when I was a sophomore in high school. I have genuinely enjoyed it all through the years. I will say that I felt like this chapter was a little rushed though and could have been expanded over another chapter or two but other than that, fantastic job as always!
Kunzite chapter 21 . 10/12/2016
Hmmm. Very entertaining I must say. Yeah, alright, I laughed out loud. Brilliant and very well written.
vampireprincess111287 chapter 21 . 8/31/2016
i read the next one
sailorpriestess chapter 21 . 7/12/2016
Best story ever.
etcr chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
OH. MY. GOSH. I...I DON'T EVEN...HER PARENTS REALLY ARE CRAZY! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!
etcr chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
OH MY GOSH HER PARENTS ARE CRAZY! THIS REMINDS ME OF THE MOM IN ITZURA NA KISS! (I think that's how you spell it...?)
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 21 . 6/1/2016
Such an interesting story! Stayed up all night reading it to see how it ended. Good job!
Jenbunny chapter 21 . 5/12/2016
hehe that was a fun story to read, I loved it ... good work
natashasurgirl chapter 21 . 5/4/2016
I loved everything about this story. Great plot. Great romance. You kept everyone in character. It was a nice au fic. I do recommend that you do a spellcheck or get a beta reader. You hilarious errors in this story. Thanks again for the read!