Reviews for Distance
YohohoDamn chapter 1 . 5/11
Keeeppp gooooiiinngg Keep goin do it do it do it
red roses have thorns too chapter 1 . 4/11
its such a sad chappy very well written bt i think we all knw that kazuma liked ayano
Kazuma4ever chapter 1 . 4/5
Omergud oo continue it (Please don't make Kazuma come back!) Make them feel the pain :D
BulletWitch1985 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
They got what they deserved; after all the shit the Kannagi family had put Kazuma through - I don't blame him,
It's a nice change from the usual KazumaxAyano stories here.

I hope to see more Kaze no Stigma fanfics from you in the future!
Quilliariya chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
sequel.
Jodey chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
OMG that was sooo sad i was like crying!
xchrispx chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I loved how he remained distant and didn't forgive them. It's more realistic, wish you would write a sequel.
Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
this is a lovely. but . . . would it be greedy to ask for the same piece from his point of view? we know that he DOES like her . . so i think it would kind of hurt to have to turn down what he wants to keep his freedom. which he earned at a price to high to have to pay.
indescribable music chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
i really like this - it's incredibly powerful...
SPYforYOU chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I absolutely love this! So many of the stories about them, are about him forgiving and forgetting. But I can see it isn't his character. He may be too clod, but it was perfect in a sad kind of sense
grotegrutjes chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
UWAA! Really great! I loved reading it!
songhamitra chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
its so beautifully written..
Sakiru Yume chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This seems a little OOC because he cares about her more than this, but I liked it all the same.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Thanks. I always found their expectations and manipulations annoying. I'm glad he's such a strong character. Thanks for not letting them win, and even learning something from their collective tradtion-based, inbred idiocy.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010