Reviews for Distance
BulletWitch1985 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
They got what they deserved; after all the shit the Kannagi family had put Kazuma through - I don't blame him,
It's a nice change from the usual KazumaxAyano stories here.

I hope to see more Kaze no Stigma fanfics from you in the future!
Quilliariya chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
sequel.
Jodey chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
OMG that was sooo sad i was like crying!
xchrispx chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I loved how he remained distant and didn't forgive them. It's more realistic, wish you would write a sequel.
Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
this is a lovely. but . . . would it be greedy to ask for the same piece from his point of view? we know that he DOES like her . . so i think it would kind of hurt to have to turn down what he wants to keep his freedom. which he earned at a price to high to have to pay.
indescribable music chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
i really like this - it's incredibly powerful...
SPYforYOU chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I absolutely love this! So many of the stories about them, are about him forgiving and forgetting. But I can see it isn't his character. He may be too clod, but it was perfect in a sad kind of sense
grotegrutjes chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
UWAA! Really great! I loved reading it!
songhamitra chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
its so beautifully written..
Sakiru Yume chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This seems a little OOC because he cares about her more than this, but I liked it all the same.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Thanks. I always found their expectations and manipulations annoying. I'm glad he's such a strong character. Thanks for not letting them win, and even learning something from their collective tradtion-based, inbred idiocy.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This was really sad... :'(

But very good! Nice job!
Kilasfd chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That was just so emotional and true, with how Kazuma really can't get over Cui-Lin. Great job!
Ongaku Neko chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
*sobs* uwa, you like to make people sad don't you? This was written really well and I enjoyed reading it. xD
teno-hikari chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Ah this was heart wrenching for both Ayano and Kazuma and you captured the characters beautifully. There's not a doubt in my mind that Kazuma likes/loves Ayano but he gives her a hard time for the grudge he's holds against her and his reluctance to be brought back into the clan is understandable after all the pressure by his father and bullying by the others. And Ayano realizes that not matter how hotly or brightly she burns she will always be in Cui Ling's shadow.