Reviews for Mr Emrys Goes to Washington
ccase13 chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Poor Galen, his own brother made him ride in coach when he had his arm in a cast but at least he found out who he was. He was still very peculiar to tote a giant book all around the National Zoo.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Boy, not only is he in the wrong Washington, he strangely toted a very large book thru the zoo in the middle of the night.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
Wow, wow and WOW!

Great work!
Nana56 chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
Great job, hunny. I just got back from a quilting retreat and it's the first chance I've had to read these last two chapters.

You did these boys proud and I do believe everyone was completely in character. Very, very enjoyable and the h/c was terrific. :D

Loved it! :)
masondixon chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
An enjoyable story that has opened up a new world of characters for me to explore. Thank You.
ukfan101 chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
great story, I hope that you will write again in this universe, I enjoyed it. I loved Rob comment to Galen about how he was never going to be going anywhere alone again...good job!
stilljustceci chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
haha! adorable: “They are really cute, Rob. Anyone would want to see pandas. I would want to see pandas.”

That dragon fight was really exciting!

Shymal was cool, and POOR GALEN. :)

Thanks for sharing this!
stilljustceci chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Ohmigosh, I'm so embarrassed. I've been thinking this whole time this was a Supernatural crossover, and I thought Galen was Dean. LOL. I just finally started thinking this chapter, "Now wait, this doesn't make any sense!"

So, I'm even more confused, but still enjoying the story. I wonder if the ending will make any sense to me...?

(Since I'm not familiar with Muffy Morrigan stuff, can you tell me which Twilight actor Flash is supposed to be? Please? :batting lashes: That scene was hilarious.)
Merisha chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
OMG Phoeb's ... you know how I adore this story LOL XD ... poor Galen :D ... I loved LOVED that he passed out :D ... LOVED that Rob found him :D ... Loved the trip home ... LOVED every single thing :D - thanks for the spectacular adventure and read bud :D

Huggles and luv

A happy Mish :D
silver ruffian chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
Dang, Phoebe, that was intense!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
Pure awesomeness. I love the Shen and I love the fight at the zoo! Finally the boys got back together, and just in time to deal with a dragon. Sighs happily. I love the creature in this, I love the idea of dragons-and other things-lurking there, just under the surface. If there are ghosts and demons why not other things?

Love love love

Five Swords, a Keepers bracelet, ten coffees from Becci and one date with the Emrys of your choice.
ukfan101 chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
love how Galen can see Rob in his mind screaming at him...now he is off to the national zoo...looking forward to reading the final chapter!
masondixon chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
Wow the final chapter is coming already? I am really enjoying this story and discovering these new characters (new for me). Well, I do look forward to chapter 4 and I will go search out the other stories with these guys as you suggested. Thank You.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
It just gets better! I love Flash being mistaken for a Twilight star! Terrifying, but I bet he uses it later sometime LOL. I'm not sure about that Dr. Shen, I think he's up to no good! Poor boys! Rob out of his mind with worry, Galen just out of his mine.

I love it

Five swords, polished by Rob's own hands and gift certificate for the Apothecary for anything you want.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
Awesome chapter!

Does Flash look like James? I could so see that...

And Rob's doing something REALLY dumb here!