Reviews for among velleities and carefully caught regrets
musichettta chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This is so cool! Very shocking and surprisingly extremely deep for something so short. Very cute and sad. Great job! I hope you won.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
How on earth have I not read this before?

This is tough stuff. I feel sorry for Rose, but more so for Scorpius. Rose needs to stand up to James and the whole family expectations thing if being a child of the Burrow makes you a snob who looks down on lesser mortals.

Brilliantly done, as ever.
ConfusedTeenager chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I liked it, even though I think that someone should tell her of a little think called courage.
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Now this is one of those drabbles that is almost owed a sequel. -P

This was really good, even in its shortness. Four awesome points.

TML
Nongarak chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
D'aww. So sad.
FirstYear chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
And at her age she could not get out of her seat... well done and captures the age of the charaters well, not forcing her into actions beyond her years, but showing she is on the cusp of that time when she will be flying after him, wanting him to catch the golden snitch.
gracie chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
she should run after him, apologize and revise their Quidditch techniques. *wink wink, nudge nudge*
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I come away thinking that Rose's urge to continue a romance with Scorpius was less than her urge to make the other kids stop talking about her. I was a little confused by the conversation and her thoughts, though. Perhaps because she wasn't acting the way I wanted/expected her to act.

Quite thought provoking.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That was so mean; it broke my heart, and you know I'm heartless. Great story though. You're a genius at narration and dialogue.
Coconut Girl chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Rose is a wench and a coward in this story. She deserves her solitude. Obviously she has deeper feelings for Scorpius, but she has allowed her family's overall opinion and presence to persuade her into cruelty.

Don't get me wrong. This was very well written and a thoroughly enjoyable read. I'd love to see the plot continued where Rose has to dig deep and find the stones to stand up to her cousins. As well as work hard to redeem herself in Scorpius' eyes. It would be a wonderful one shot though all by itself.
Sara Winters chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Ah Rose, no! No! Slap James. Tell him it's none of his business. Tell him if he was getting action of his own he wouldn't be so fascinated by everyone else's personal lives. Tell them all to kiss your butt. *sigh* Or at least hex someone. Please? One of her parents needs to lecture her on courage. Or Ginny could tell her about the speech she'd had to give Ron her fifth year.

This was sad. I sort of get the bias that might stay with children and grandchild of Death Eaters for generations to come, but you'd think with all the crap they went through the future generations wouldn't be quite so obviously snobbish. House rivalries aside, I'd like to think the children of certain people would know better. *sigh* Thanks for getting me all worked up.