Reviews for When Fates Converge
KMF-G chapter 25 . 7/17
Oh yeah Kallen, I will take you - Arthur, The Lelouch.
haha chapter 25 . 11/13/2014
so so, truly so.
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Lelouch used Sazaku's burning hatred for him in order to sacrifice himself. Suzuku played into it perfectly because he was purely looking for the revenge of Euphemia.

Suzaku was already ready to kill him, Lelouch just used that to accelerate his plan.

Regardless, Suzaku murdered him, and eventually got everything he wanted besides the girl. Lelouch is *dead*, but I'm sure that when he comes back Suzaku wouldn't hesitate to hack him to bloody pieces again in the name of "justice."
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Love it!
polarpwnage chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
Lol I expect lots of drama when lelouch comes back and kallen realizes Arthur isn't really lelouch. Gonna love the NTR in the making
Guest chapter 25 . 7/4/2014
I think it is Lelouch. He had some elaborate plan to Geass himself. That's why Jeremiah knows.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
I know this story is completed already but personally, Shadow Striders actually sounds like an anti villain group. Coz in LotR, the King's nickname is Strider
Fire lord 626 chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Unique war setting well done!
Fire lord 626 chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Rushed but good
Fire lord 626 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
So Arthur is Lelouch's secret servant? Cool
Fire lord 626 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Pretty good so far, love the OCs too and the mysterious red knight sounds awesome
Fire lord 626 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Again, pretty well done
Fire lord 626 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I have to admit, it's pretty well done
Snickerdoodle Once Removed chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
The main advice I'd give is some basic grammar stuff that must've been overlooked. Commas were especially bad; there were so many run-on sentences. Other than that, characterization was nice, plot is believable. All around, lots of potential, and 170,000 words to realize it all in.
luisg1778 chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
OMG this is getting better and batter with each chapter