Reviews for KK1 Kid Keitaro
BanditWerewolf chapter 1 . 4/1
I don't go for angst fics that often, but I think this is pretty good. Can't wait to read more.
Alex0597 chapter 2 . 2/28
I swear the second half of this chapter gave me diabetes.
Wanderer No.96 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
On one hand, Keitaro and kanako's interactions are freakin' adorable.
On the other hand, Kanako's behavior does suggest some level of Stockholm Syndrome…
Wanderer No.96 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
…Dear god, life really kicked Keitaro into the shitter.
ChronoTriggerMan chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
About why Keitaro tries to protect everyone, there is an actual name for that mental state. It's theorized that Batman also suffers from this same mental disorder.
ChronoTriggerMan chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
Just adorable! Such a cute story you made here! Lots of moments I loved in this tale! Makes me want to make a story like this! Hope it's alright with you. PS: it will probably have Link from LEGEND OF ZELDA instead of Keitaro, so if you can review when it comes out, it would be greatly appreciated!
-CHRONOTRIGGERMAN
ChronoTriggerMan chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
THAT'S RIGHT, NARU! THREATEN HIM WITH MASS MEDIA! BWA-HA-HA-HA!
ChronoTriggerMan chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
SUPER ADORABLE! Just one question, though: Are you one of those Keitaro and Shinobu or Keitaro and Su fans? 'Cause this is looking like one of those stories. Not complaining, actually complimenting. I've read many stories like that, and this one I feel has the best overall feel for that type of relationship. Plus, Keitaro just sounds so damn adorable!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Irondragon555 chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
definitely enjoyed your story. You stuck with your plot to the end and that's what made it great. I hope to see something like this again
Shisarakage chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
I've rarely seen Keitaro paired with Kanako-Chan, but this was simply amazing. An odd twist with Sarah in the end, but still great.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Good story! Almost similar to Negima!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Man, that was some sad background story you made for Keitaro. Kinda almost similar to Batman's orgin
J.H. Kreiger chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
This is a great AU fic and I loved the kid Keitaro theme and you have the brains and the open mindedness to pull it off buddy also you depicted the girls well including how Motoko's reform as she did mellow in the manga due to Tsuruko's intervention.

Also ever checked out karndragon's fics? Because you might want to because he has the brains and insight to know what fanfiction is as well as the guts to portray characters accurately.
Richy1991 chapter 9 . 12/20/2011