Reviews for Cranberry Sauce
twilight guardian chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
whats wrong with Zel? thats just weird!
julie smallwood chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Your story was so good! I loved it sooo! much! It was very touching and romantic!
AbeoNeco chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
I love it thus far! Very very cute, nicely aranged! AW, Zel-kun with a cold! - so kawaii! You portrayed the characters wonderfully, I loved it all around! Must have mooooooore!
ryoko11 chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Hehe. I love this story. Poor Zel! It's just so much fun to see him embarrassed. Zel/Amelia are my all time favorite Slayers couple; they just play off each other so well! Gourry being able to sew complicated patterns was hilarious (a boned corset and six layers of petticoats-should be easy! lol), and it seemed like just the sort of surprise that would happen in Slayers. It was adorable! :)
Icka M. Chif chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
The third sentance of this story has to be my aboslute favourite. (the one about embarrasing situations)

The misunderstanding between Ame and Zel with a head cold is absolutely wonderful! *LAUGHS!* and that's so very true with with a stuffed up head too!

-ICKA! the IMP
robochar chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
I laughed, I cried,...I drank coffee. It was great.
Mynuet chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Did I say tons of nice things about this story when you posted it on the list? If I didn't, I'm sorry, because I meant to. Very cute, and I thought you did a _great_ job with writing the way someone with a cold talks.
Rocky and CG chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
LOL, Great fic you got here! Poor Zel...Keep up the the great writing!
SharonToggle chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Awww! it takes a minute to realize what Zelgadis is saying. Amoeba... LOL, never mind... (Amelia in a stuffed-up nose voice sounds like amoeba) And I can TOTALLY relate to that not being able to talk thing. My allergies are so bad every spring I have to take all kinds of pills and I can't go outside EVER! (grrr, damn pollen) Anyway, I really like your story! Keep writing! I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Lauren-sama chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Cute cute cute! I looked at this first part of your fic at the Zel/Ame royal blue guild, and I loved it (and still do)! I order you to write that second chapter!
Battle Maid chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Ah, cute! Cute cute cute! A really cute concept, pulled off really well! Much hilarity, especially concerning Zel's speech! A very nice fic all around. Well done!