Reviews for Growing Pains
firerosedreamer67 chapter 30 . 6/1
What a fun story! Loved every word!...Lovely long chapters ,that are a delight ! One of those stories you wish there was more of! !...
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 1 . 3/24
I loved this story from the beginning. The way you write is amazingly detailed and it is wonderful to be able to immerse completely in your story :)
I cant wait to read the sequel, since i KNOW it will be just as good (if not better).

...Please dear Valar, let the story be here soon... ;)
colorprism chapter 30 . 3/16
I very much enjoyed your story. The characters were delightful and sympathetic. I especially liked how you portrayed a young Legolas and his playfulness. The sibling relationships were well done.

There were many times throughout the story that I wondered if things were going to get trite, but they never did. You handled the situations with a deft, clever hand, leaving this reader extremely satisfied.

Brava! And thank you for writing this charming story.
Best haldir fic I have read, like the slow progression and also the characters.
HinataSoup chapter 5 . 1/19
The parental conversation... (Nice touch of a push forward)
Weird joke for Galadriel to say, but nice
HinataSoup chapter 4 . 1/3
Haldir sounds like a pervert in some ways... Good tale though
sai19 chapter 30 . 10/14/2016
It's been a long while since I've encountered a truly well-written Haldir story! Enjoyed it from the first sentence until the last, your OC's were amazing and well thought-out, and I loved all of it :) x
Katherine Sparrow chapter 30 . 9/20/2016
Really loved the story! Absolutely loved the Elrond pervert sentence at the end ;)
InuFanJinx chapter 30 . 9/11/2016
I can not say enough how much I loved this story! I enjoyed getting to envision the characters growing and changing! Thank you for writing and posting it for all of us fans to enjoy!
Pnlass chapter 30 . 11/2/2015
I absolutely loved this story and finished it in two days. I couldn't put it down! it's well written and detailed and I love the characters. most definitely worth reading!
Elanya21 chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
So far I'm so happy that I have to write you. I've had to speed through a few stories lately because of awful plots and characters that would never act the way they do and horrible grammar and spelling. Just so glad to report perfect spelling and grammar as well as good writing so far. This was a story that was on my list, glad I'm finally reading it. Will look up your other stories!
thechangeofseasons chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
Guest chapter 30 . 7/19/2015
A very nice story with great plot and great characters -both original and OCs. I liked very much Filanna's character and how she transformed from the shy, social-awkward girl to a confident woman. The road until their romance to blossom was truly amazing. Haldir's brothers, Legolas, Inis and her friends and even Glamion fit with the protagonists perfectly. Thanks for sharing your wonderful story.
efearthling chapter 30 . 5/9/2015
I just had to write this review and let you know that I absolutely love this. I've seen it in many lists and communities but never clicked on it for who knows why, but I'm so glad I did. Your writing is beautiful and I absolutely love your characters! Amazing :)
bewaretheyowzah chapter 30 . 11/28/2014
Firstly I just wanted to quickly tell you that this story has definitely left a lasting impression on me. The first time I read it(this being my second time) I stayed up all night reading it because I just could not stop. I needed to know what happened next! However in my tiredness I forgot to favourite and review, much to my regret. You see because I did that I couldn't find the story again for many many years(I knew your pen name had omiel in it but I couldn't for the life of me remember the first part) and I was going through my old phone the other day(the phone I read this on) and by some stroke of luck I had bookmarked it. I could not believe after years of searching I had finally found your story again! Reading this the second time around has been such a joy, I loved being able to rediscover everything I had loved reading it the first time. This was the first ever LOTR fanfic I read and it will always be my favourite. Not only does it have such an fantastic plot, it has romance, humour, a little angst and just about everything I love in a story. I'm definitely making sure I favourite this so I can read it again anytime I want, which I'm sure will be soon. Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story. Also sorry this is a bit long!