Reviews for A Very Good Influence
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 17h
I had a pretty good laugh over this xD

She disconnected the internet AND still doesn't realize that Naoto's a woman! She just thought they were /really/ good friends
CapitalEnvy chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
pfft, this is great. I wish it happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Hey I love it can you write a part 2
Dramon Creator chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Does she ever figure out that Natoto's a chick?
HellPwnage1337 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Roflcopter! This is funny as shit. It would've been funnier if Kanji's mom was a yaoi fangirl when she was younger and reacted as such.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Why are there so few Naoto/Kanji fics like these? With the whole gay thing actually being played out properly. Are you going to write more stories where Kanji thinks he's gay, or other people think he and Naoto are a gay couple? The way Kanji reacted to his mother's reaction was really sweet, so happy that his mother was accepting of him being gay... even though he's not XD
marimorimo chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Lovely story! 5 stars! And so believable, too.
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN. OH THAT WAS GOOD. I can feel myself cracking up all over again after each paragraph XDDD
A Gray Phantom chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This short story had me guffawing! "I disconnected the internet," ha!

Incidently, this would be a great PSA for parents that suspect their child may be gay. Emiko's reaction was mature, well thought out, and very sensitive and supportive. If only more mothers were like her.
romantiscue chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Ohh, I like this!
Kabao chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Omg. You are too adorable. This fic is soooo adorable too. Thanks for writing this fluffy humorous fic! Made my night!
Extra Gone chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Poor Mrs. Tatsumi. She thinks her son's playing for the other team, only he's at it with a hot tomboy. Funny stuff man.
Tsuki Koorime chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
XD the best humor fic EVER!

innocence is a pleasure, isn't it? I really loved it, thanks for the great time of reading.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
The reaction of his mother was adorable. ;) And understandable but at least shes not against it. Even though she doesnt get it correctly, but Kanji will probably tell her the truth some day. ;) I liked it!
missfmalulu chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Hahhaa the style of this fic was so cute! You're such an amazing writer. :) Keep up the awesome work! I loved this one!