Reviews for Awakening
razlahan chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Great alternative take of where this series could have ended up going. Makes me wonder whatever happened to the rest of Eden Advanced, though.

I found it interesting how the colony at New Pacifica ended up being the opposite of everything Devon intended. Can't help being just a little bit cruel to Devon sometimes.

Anyway, I like it. ;)
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
What a nightmare Devon woke too. How horrible, how utterly horrible. What a deeply upsetting but well told story.
Devin Parker chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Ah, the Downer Ending. So tragic! Thanks for writing an "Earth 2" story; it's rekindled my desire to dig up my notes, watch the series again, and write my own fic I was planning...
janeway74656kat chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
dark and just a little bit creepy. Great job, keep writing, Earth 2 Fans are still out here! Have you ever thought about writing about just who Uly's father is? Hope to be reading you soon !
Leomeome chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
No, you can't do this! It's not allowed! Such a sad ending!

Still nicely written.

If you will excuse me, I'll go cry in some corner now.
Allison McDonnell chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
As always, a fantastic story from you. I adore how you write Devon and my heart absolutely broke for her as I read it. Please keep writing E2 fics!
NLMinStL chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Aw, poor Devon! My heart breaks for her. Great story, as usual, Joan. I felt the same kind of dread I imagine Devon felt as I was reading. Gina Martin had me going, though. I thought for sure she was a great-great-granddaughter of Bess and Morgan! Thanks for posting!