Reviews for Five Past Midnight
luvinlapush chapter 36 . 8/3/2012
i couldnt stop reading .its is a very powerful story and one hell of a journey.i cant wait for YOU for sharing your mind it rocks
ArekWhitlock chapter 36 . 7/1/2012
I love this story:)
Plz moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Mych0ice chapter 36 . 4/12/2012
Amazing story. I hope you finish it.
Nisa Cullen chapter 36 . 10/20/2011
glad to see they are heading home!
livedays chapter 36 . 8/16/2011
I just found your story yesterday and read the ehole thing in one day. I love it. I cannot wait till the next-chapter thanks
Leona Bowman chapter 36 . 8/16/2011
Hi

Just want to let you know. I loved your story.. very sad.. but a hopfully a happy every after..

:)Leona 3
Miss.Jezkah chapter 36 . 8/12/2011
You! You have turned me into a crazy person! I read all 36 chapters of this story in 24 hours and still somehow found time to work and study... I even sacraficed sleep! But this is amazing. I loved edwards date... And cried do much when jasper left. I loved seeing the boys together in spain and edward learning to be a dad is adorable. I hated jasper for what he said and did to edward, but I can understand. I hate alyssa. So so much. Thank you for killing her! I do not have enough good things to say about this! Gush gush gush gush gush! Now just get these boys back in love and together and I'll be such a happy camper! You have earnt yourself a new fan! Waiting with baited breath for an update! Favoriting this!
Grizzo chapter 36 . 8/3/2011
Edward is way too forgiving. He should have suffered more. But then, the quicker they're back together the quicker we get sex...BWAHAHAHAHAH... Thx...gr
ChefJayla chapter 36 . 8/3/2011
Hey there! So glad to see this update, I've missed the boys. Thank you for not throwing them back together~even though the slow burn will likely kill me. I look forward to reading about what will happen next.
sasharose11 chapter 36 . 8/2/2011
Happy to see them leaving Spain and all that it represents. Looking forward to the rest of the family meeting Aden. Hopefully the new living arrangements will push them together quickly, I miss them together :-(
jllfish chapter 36 . 8/2/2011
so glad that some happiness if finally coming their way. can't wait to see where life takes them next.
bbbluez chapter 36 . 8/1/2011
So thrilled to see this today! Brightened my day. They are progessing a bit even though it may be slow. Love seeing Edward take care of Aden, he seems enjoy the "2nd dad" role.
twilightreaderaddict chapter 36 . 8/1/2011
So glad that you were finally able to get back to this story. Jasper's journey with Edward is so touching and getting to see Edward with Aden is just perfect. I loved Jasper's gift and it was the great deal of thought that he put into the book that means so much. I can't wait for a time when Edward feels comfortable enough in Jasper to finally take a step forward in furthering their relationship again.

Welcome back and I hope RL gives you a break!

~~ Meechy
harrytwifan chapter 36 . 8/1/2011
Sanny-good to have you and your boys back. I must say, I had given up hope and was very sad about it! Things are looking better for the boys, can't wait for you to continue. Great job!

Nancy
cbaty chapter 36 . 8/1/2011
Wow what a surprise! Loved seeing this story pop up in my email box again. So glad they are coming home together and i bet it won't be long until they are a couple again. Mighty nice of Daniel to recognize just how strongly Edward felt for Jasper.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

cbaty