Reviews for Tangled Web
Lillian-is-fickle chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is so great!
casdon chapter 26 . 7/29/2012
Great story, really enjoyed it. I tend to read AH fics, but this story has reminded me how much I love vamp fics. I liked the changes you made and how you mixed them with the original story. This story has brought me back to when I first read Twilight actually, except it has the added delight of lemons! Your Bella and Edward were very enjoyable to read as well - close to the original but more relatable (if one can relate to vampires!). Thanks for sharing this story, looking forward to reading more of your work.
me and my edward chapter 26 . 7/27/2012
Just found and finished this story through your author page as I'm reading True Nature.
Great story...even though it has been posted for a while just know it's still finding new eyes all the time!
Lady Jimita chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Afraid to get my hopes up in case it doesn't end well, though! You're a very good writer!
Mell C chapter 26 . 7/26/2012
Thanks for an alt Twilight/BD story. Without that damn baby! I enjoyed reading.
Mell C chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
Wasn't sure how much she knew…
Thanks for a great story. I love the attention you give to developing the depth of the characters, their relationship. Edward's narration is so well done.
Mell C chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Intriguing concept. And well written, as always. I look forward to how you might develop their relationship.
Taty73 chapter 26 . 7/16/2012
Well, this was freaking fantastic! I enjoyed your story and your take on the Twilight characters. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
Taty73 chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Holy crap! This was intense and unexpected. I was quite sure Bella didn't know what Phil was. Damn... great job! Loving this story so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
I'm loving this story so much! I can't wait to see where this is going, how you'll handle the characters. I can already tell that it'll be way better than the original. lol )
Taty73 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Wow! Great story so far! Is it wrong that I find this Edward incredibly sexy? Yes? Oh well... *shrugs* ;)

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Tinshaw chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
OMG, wow, did not see her getting to this so soon. Again, OMG.
HappyEndingLover chapter 26 . 5/16/2012
What a wonderful story!
StupidLambTanya chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
LOVED your story! Fantastic :)
blb1000 chapter 26 . 2/22/2012
Great story! Thank you for completing it. I'm am left wondering what happened to Demetri... And what about Jake & Tanya...? ~smirk~
647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »