Reviews for Tangled Web
MaineMomma chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
This is one of the best vampire/human Edward and Bella stories I have read. Completely original. I'm shocked it hasn't gotten more reviews. Love it!
SarahhIonaa chapter 26 . 12/17/2011
I love your story so much!

x
cg39 chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
I very much enjoyed this story. You still kept the integrity of the characters, their thoughts and actions and reactions in line with how they were originally written, but with some nice plot twists. Thanks so much for sharing.
Thata chapter 26 . 12/4/2011
Hi there, girl!

I've just found you and your fics through a recommendation somewhere and started with "Tangled Web" and "Weaving The Web", though I definitely intend to read some of the others when I have more time!

This fic is really great and I loved how dark and sweet Edward could be at the same time!

Bella is also a fighter instead o the usual I'm-too-weak-to-even-breath kind of girl, and fight for her love and her opinions she does!

Your Jake and Demetri are awesome too, and, obviously, the rest of the Cullens.

I really liked the plot, your twists and how your characters could deal with the conflicts in a mature way.

Also, our ending was great, it concluded all the things you had to say and leaved the possibility for a futuretake or sequel, if you wish so. Oh, that reminds me: do you intend on writing any of that?

Once again, congratulations on your fic!

Kisses from Brazil!

Thais (AKA Thata)

Anonymous chapter 26 . 12/3/2011
Love this story, great reveal of Bella's knowledge! Would have liked to know Felix's fate, and maybe a little more about Phil. What did he do after he left Bella, was he able to avoid Aro, or did he follow Renee?
DETaylor chapter 26 . 11/28/2011
Okay, so I know I've been horrible about reviewing any of your stories. It's just when I read a story that's already complete, I don't want to stop long enough to review! I really liked this story and I was wondering about the possibility of any future-takes or anything of the like? I'd love to see Bella and Edward meet up with Phil. Or what happened with Jake and Tanya? Great job...on all of your stories!
1853kaz chapter 25 . 11/21/2011
I just finished again - had to look for a chapter where I was allowed to leave a review! This is a great story. I've read a couple of your AH stories. You really are a consummate storyteller. Strong plotting, no waffling, straight up pure sexy and tortured Edward mindset. Love this vamp version. Thank you! :)
1853kaz chapter 20 . 11/21/2011
Well done! It's hard to bring something new to the biting scene - but I reckon you nailed it. :)
1853kaz chapter 19 . 11/21/2011
Hello, Bella Cullen.. That's so sexy! :)
1853kaz chapter 16 . 11/20/2011
Papercut! On a plane! You wicked storyteller, you :) Really enjoying it, all over again.
1853kaz chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
Wow. You're deep in his psyche, and it's thrilling! :)
1853kaz chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Hi! I've read this story before - back for more! You build the compelling attraction so well! :)
AngelBCE chapter 26 . 9/12/2011
Loved this story! Spent the whole afternoon reading.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 18 . 7/27/2011
In love with that proposal
Nofrure chapter 26 . 7/9/2011
I stumbled across your story by accident and I really loved it! Thank you do much for sharing this with us!
618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »