Reviews for Tangled Web
me and my edward chapter 26 . 7/27/2012
Just found and finished this story through your author page as I'm reading True Nature.
Great story...even though it has been posted for a while just know it's still finding new eyes all the time!
Lady Jimita chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Afraid to get my hopes up in case it doesn't end well, though! You're a very good writer!
Mell C chapter 26 . 7/26/2012
Thanks for an alt Twilight/BD story. Without that damn baby! I enjoyed reading.
Mell C chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
Wasn't sure how much she knew…
Thanks for a great story. I love the attention you give to developing the depth of the characters, their relationship. Edward's narration is so well done.
Mell C chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Intriguing concept. And well written, as always. I look forward to how you might develop their relationship.
Taty73 chapter 26 . 7/16/2012
Well, this was freaking fantastic! I enjoyed your story and your take on the Twilight characters. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
Taty73 chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Holy crap! This was intense and unexpected. I was quite sure Bella didn't know what Phil was. Damn... great job! Loving this story so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
I'm loving this story so much! I can't wait to see where this is going, how you'll handle the characters. I can already tell that it'll be way better than the original. lol )
Taty73 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Wow! Great story so far! Is it wrong that I find this Edward incredibly sexy? Yes? Oh well... *shrugs* ;)

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Tinshaw chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
OMG, wow, did not see her getting to this so soon. Again, OMG.
HappyEndingLover chapter 26 . 5/16/2012
What a wonderful story!
StupidLambTanya chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
LOVED your story! Fantastic :)
blb1000 chapter 26 . 2/22/2012
Great story! Thank you for completing it. I'm am left wondering what happened to Demetri... And what about Jake & Tanya...? ~smirk~
blb1000 chapter 25 . 2/22/2012
Amazing way you pulled them back from death's door at the last minute!
blb1000 chapter 21 . 2/21/2012
We're close to the end, but I'm wondering how else her power(s) might manifest?

Thanks for a really good, completed vamp story . They are harder & harder to find on fanfic.
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »