Reviews for Tangled Web
jk chapter 24 . 7/10/2016
I'm pretty much disgusted that Edward was turned on by thoughts of jake and Tanya.
jakes a slut and tanyas the worlds fucking sperm dumpster...nothing sexy about that
jk chapter 22 . 7/9/2016
funny how you mention nothing about the denalis being disgusting used up whores...cause that's what they are
jcnf009 chapter 26 . 3/29/2016
So wonderful! Thank you for sharing(:
jcnf009 chapter 19 . 3/28/2016
I'm sure it was very inventive! ;)
jcnf009 chapter 18 . 3/28/2016
I absolutely love this story.. Edward is so sweet!
jcnf009 chapter 16 . 3/28/2016
I love this story!
ChristianMom54 chapter 26 . 3/21/2016
Great storyline. Loved it thank you for sharing.
Clarine chapter 26 . 12/24/2015
Je poursuis ma découverte de vos histoires ;-). Un bon moment de lecture même si je reste un peu sur ma faim : avec ces deux-là, j'en veux toujours plus !
Encore merci pour le partage.
Kibachow chapter 26 . 12/19/2015
Loved this story, very well done. Seems like there is enough for a sequel if you ever in the mood.
Mystylight chapter 26 . 10/7/2015
Great story ! ! Thanks!
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 26 . 9/3/2015
Loved this AU. I also read the prequel, which was amazing. I only wish this story included parts of the prequel from Edward's POV - that he had sensed Bella's/his mate's presence nearby several times in his existence, but never been able to reach her. Thanks for sharing your stories with us!
jk chapter 25 . 6/19/2015
it really bothers me that they had a flight from the u.s.a to Italy and the didn't once talk about their plan...how they could play off each other whilst in front of the volturri ...seems stupid don't you think?
and bella asked him what his plan is at their door? that was just retarded...yes tell me at the last minute while their are vampires everywhere lisening...REALLY?
you should rewrite that part not only does it make them both look incredibly stupid but it just makes no dmn sense...its not believable
jk chapter 20 . 6/19/2015
he went to change her an he said he slashed his teeth across her jugular...that sounds like slitting a throat...? is he a fruit bat? he cuts then licks? how does that get venom in her blood stream...it just didn't sound right!
and what was weird about his eyes at the end? vivid, glowing, swirling...its that unusual?
jk chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
bella was being an idiot...what was that lets be gay and merry and eat and drink bullshit? I was embarrassed for her...who fucking talks like that? stupid bella
LAB1 chapter 26 . 1/3/2015
What an interesting twist your story is! The singer vs mate thing is odd to me. If a singer is your sole mate, then who is your actual mate if vampires wait for "the one" and its forever. If they kill their singer, do they ever mate?
647 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »