Reviews for Tangled Web
twi fever chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
Love this chapter! Let me take that back I love this whole story, you have a AMAZING talent for writing. Now I hope you update soon, cause I don't how long I can wait!(lol)
JynxxD chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
I hope you have a fun and safe trip and don't get snowed in too badly.

The story is coming along so nicely. I really like your writing style - it's very easy to read. I hope Bella picks being a vampire with Edward; I just can't imagine another choice when you find true love. Yes, there are obstacles to that choice, but there are obstacles to every choice but knowing someone is there to help always makes it so much easier.
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
Nice! :)

I can't help but wonder if Renee is now a vampire...Phil was with her a long time, perhaps she was more than just his companion...but his mate? I guess it's not just Bella that can attract a vampire...

I'm really interested to see where you go from here!

Can't wait for your next update.

Tosha
radioactive77 chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
Great. I loved the honesty.
JannalovesJess chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
I LOVE IT! :)
BlueJean452 chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
Just found this story and I love it! Please Update Soon!
wantmoretwilightnow chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
soo good...OMG. Your story is so compelling!
klcivinski chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
love it...cannot wait for more.
Helese chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
I'm so glad Edward is smart enough to realize that he can't just go around making decisions for Bella. He's doing pretty well with this relationship stuff considering he's ~117 and never had one before.

I'm so excited to find out what Bella decides! And how Demitri and Jacob react. I'm seriously hoping she'll want to be changed, if not now, eventually. A life on the run doesn't sound like much of at all, to me anyways.

I loved this chapter and I especially enjoyed Jacob & Demitri's reactions to Edward's admission. They're fun guys to read about!
hotmama4jd chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
Wow. Didn't expect Demetri to be so sympathetic - altho' I am glad for it. Poor Edward needs an ally. Are the Cullens going to appear soon? So many questions!

LOVE this story...

Sorry to hear about the snow. I live in Jersey and all we have is never-ending rain/mist/showers/fog/sprinkles. :P
ash0507 chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
Oh I love snow. I live in the south so we hardly ever get any! Sorry I tend to get off topic. I love the chapter! So happy E is going back to animals!
PLEASE DELETE1 chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
Still fascinates me how different Jacob is... Anyway, excited to see what happens! Good stuff, as always.

Cheers!
Helese chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
And it's Broodward.

"There were only two options for her, both spelling certain death."

I don't think he's going to kill her, or let anyone else .. But how's he going to get her away from Aro? Demitri?

Poor Bella is probably freaking out.

Dun, dun, dun

I can't wai to find out what happens next!
Helese chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
Oh schnikey!

What the heck does E mean, "signed her death warrant"? He's not going to turn her in, is he? Why doesn't he talk to her about changing her? He's so dumb sometimes!

I figured she had to know. I mean, she lived with Phil, she had to notice he didn't eat or drink or sleep. And she's very perceptive, how could she not know he never went on the sun or that his eye color changed?

Ugh, if he goes back to Volterra Aro will know by reading Edward.

Uh-oh...
Helese chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
I'm really enjoying this story so far. You're a good writer and your descriptions are particularly clear and easy to understand without being boring.

good job.