Reviews for Tangled Web
bluemaybits chapter 10 . 10/23/2009
I quite liked this chapter, but its surprising that Bella's taking Edward's eating habits lightly.
radioactive77 chapter 9 . 10/23/2009
This is great!
twi fever chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
FINALLY! Love, love, love this chapter. Can't wait to read the next one. BRAVO, amazing job as always:)
Bennyjo4 chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
Wow! Your right didn't see that coming, but I liked it. Look forward to your next update.
HeathersTwilight chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
dying for more
favludo chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
so exciting! cant wait to read more
wantmoretwilightnow chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
OMG - HOW CAN YOU END HERE? ?

I saw the update email at work, FINALLY got home, ignored the dogs to read the chapter (how pathetic am I?) and then you end with this cliffhanger?

You evil genius!
jackiehydelover chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG...UGH! I hate cliff hangers! Bella was really great at hiding from Edward that she knew what Phil was. Can't wait to see what Edward does in the chapter :D
u2shay chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
OMG!

Please, Please, Please update soon!

Loved it! I want to know what our dear conflicted Edward is going to do!

Tosha
francophile1 chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
Unexpected! No joke. This is my first time reviwing, but after that little surprise, I could not help myself. I loved the chapter.

I really liked how he could not help himself and went looking for her. It was great to read how comfortable they are with each other.

I am so afraid of what the Volturie will try to do to them. I just hope you like happy endings.
ash0507 chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
Oh no...I personally think he should get her to the cullens asap.
hotmama4jd chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
OK, completely didn't see that one happening like that. Talk about a bombshell. I think Bella knocked ME over with that one. Gulp. What the hell is Edward going to do? Argh.

Thanks for the quick updates. You rock.
MoniMD chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
Here I was so certain that Bella did not know Phil was a vampire. My reasoning was that if she knew, she would have known Edward was a vampire too... HAhahahahahaha Wasn't I right?

She reallY fooled us all. Well, at least Edward and I. She is truly difficult to read. I share Edward's pain. :)

The chapter was short but for some reason it seemed just right. It was like a band-aid and how else can you ask if your boyfriend is a vampire?

Anyway, I did my part so you go now and post next chapter... :D but hey, no pressure! Mwah!
cindysark chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
I kind of saw that coming but I can't wait to see what Edward does about it!
PLEASE DELETE1 chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
Well, THAT cutoff was just unfair... and can I say "whoops!" for Bella? I really like where you're going with this, but I need more! (And I was secretly hoping that "coffee" was a fun euphemism for other fun rainy day activities...) I've never seen this kind of story set up like this, and it's finally getting exciting! And I also really like your writing style. The last sentence of this was really good, by the way.

Cheers! (That review really jumped around a lot, didn't it?)
618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »