Reviews for Tangled Web
brnkofeternity06 chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
No! Why? But then again, this could be a good thing. He won't have to be torturing himself over the decision to tell her or not... I'm looking on the bright side here! Please tell me I'm right :(
brnkofeternity06 chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Interesting twist to the singer concept. Love it!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
God, I hope we get to the point where you write Edward telling her that he couldn't stay away anymore and gives into the scary feelings he's having :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
oooh! She's his mate? I love it! XD
NotTooOldForThis chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
Ehat a great story! I am so happy I found you, even if it took three years. Thank you.
moosals chapter 26 . 12/5/2012
This is a very sweet conclusion and the one vision of Alice's these two deserve.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and find it hard to believe that with all the vampire fanfics I have read in the past couple of years , I have only just discovered it! I am also amazed that the review count isn't far higher...well it is now 26 more than when I found it ;)

moosals chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
Great description of Alice's vision in the first paragraph - I love the idea of Bella using Jane's ability on the Vulturi.

You have so much going on in this chapter, with all the visions, Bella's increasing control on her ability, James' thoughts and Jacob and Tanya ;) It's very exciting. I like how Bella and Edward stand their ground with each other. I wanted the while family to go with them too - it must be really difficult for them hold back.

moosals chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
That is an inspired reworking of the treaty with the Quileutes. So Jacob and the wolves will stand by the Cullens and Felix probably won't want to fight them. Is Demetri still alive?...

I am proud of Bella too! Couldn't Alice have waited half an hour? That timing was just mean!

moosals chapter 22 . 12/4/2012
I agree with Emmett - Bella's ability it cool. I bet Bella and Edward and thinking of all the possibilities for mutual mind reading!

moosals chapter 21 . 12/4/2012
Yep, I'd definitely try to jump him at the first opportunity ;) and the second, and the third...

I love that she says thanks you to him for-"For having the courage to face your fears, your doubts, and changing me. For listening to me, and what I want. For loving me." And fior that he more than deserves his reward of intercourse induced mind-reading ;)

What is going on? Has Bella acquired a little of Edward's gift?...

moosals chapter 20 . 12/4/2012
Oh, wow! The build up to her change was so good. The change itself felt so real, considering this is fantasy, it was very convincing and I loved it!

Oh, and thanks for answering my question about communication :)

moosals chapter 19 . 12/4/2012
This was quite emotional, sniff. I am glad they gave this happy memory to Charlie. Is Bella going to keep in touch with her Dad from her "travels"?

moosals chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
I love - the imagery you create of Edward at the piano in the moonlight while Esme and Bella sit listening on the stairs; that his making peace with Carlisle's decision to change him helps set him free to change Bella; that Bella encourages him to show them what he can do (and boy, does he!) ; the way he proposes :)

And now they are off to see Charlie, I hope that Alice's vision holds true and nothing bad happens - my fingers are crossed.

moosals chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
Phew, crisis averted! This increasing strength and resistance to her blood bodes well for the change.

I enjoyed the family reunion. I guess the big discussions start tomorrow.

And now its bedtime for this human!
moosals chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
They are so lovely and happy, packing up and making plans together. I keep waiting for something bad to happen, for Aro to preempt their departure and whisk them off to Volterra.
618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »