Reviews for The Good Samaritan
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 2/25
Really really great!
conem15 chapter 1 . 2/19
Could you make another chapter that shows Tony meeting Ms. Johnson? That would be really cool! The story is amazing! :D Hope you write more like this!
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Very well written and enjoyable. :D
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Another fine story ... fortunately Gibbs is there to provide TLC to Tony. Thanks and cheers!
Padria95 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This is such a fantastic story. I have always wished NCIS would delve deeper into the father/son relationship between Tony and Gibbs, and I'm so glad that YOU did!
ncismka233 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
that was cute, i love how you worded Ducky's dialog.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
"You would not believe the things that ! #$%&* of a father put him through, Duck. People like that shouldn't be allowed to have kids."

I fully agree. Excellent story, beautifully written, thank you!
Suezanne chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I understand Tony's frustration with crutches I've had to be on crutches and it took me ages to get anywhere I would've been faster limping
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Love it~
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Wow! Best story! I love the 'Tony's evil father and Gibbs is his father figgure' stories! Please write another...? Lol. Loved this, great work! :D
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Oh~ I Just Love The Gibbs/Tony Father/Son Relationship! They Really So Seem Like Father & Son, Don't They. They Really Resemble Each Other. X)

But I Can Not Believe Tony's Father! How Could He Do That! Yeah Tony Shouldn't Have Had A Friend Over, But That Damn Chauffeur Should Have Been Looking Where The FUCK He Was Driving! DX

Good Story & I Love How All The Characters Were In Character(If That Makes Sense). I Guess Most Stories I Read Like This Makes Them More Mushy Or Stone Faced I Guess, But They Were Perfect In This Story! X3
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Aww cute little father/son Tony Gibbs time.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Oh that was so sweet. I love the Gibbs/Tony father/son too. It just shows itself so well, just the two of them are too stubborn to admit it...unless it is a fanfic. You did a great job at it. 10/10
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Nice story! Very much enjoyed it! :)
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I liked this oneshot because of hurt Tony and Tonys childhood abuse. That is such a great chance for comforting Gibbs. I really liked to read this.