Reviews for How to Save a Life
Diane Langley chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
An intriguing concept and terribly heart-wrenching fic (but in a good way!). Well-done!

- Diane Langley
Amelia L. Mendal chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
WOW, you did luck out on this song! This was great. I never really paid attention to the lyrics before reading this fic (kudos!), and I think your plotline co-exists with it very well. The lyrics don't overbear the storyline, and yet your storyline can sway through the lyrics nicely. Fabulous job!

-Ami
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
[She saved my life just as many times as I had saved hers.]

Love this line... You painted out their emotions perfectly. :D

I was kind of confused to who's POV I was reading, but I caught on. Still, try to find a way to let the reader know that the POVs are being switched. :D Tiny micro grammatical errors, but with practice, you'll be pro. :)

*hug* Keep writing!
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Okay, seriously I'm a little teary eyed over here *sniffle sniffle*

You did an execellent job for having to write on a song where Logan cheats lol.
JohnPaulGeorgeandRingo chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Aww, the ending was lovely. You did a great job with the song you got lumbered with :)

But I stll want to kick Logan's arse! How could he cheat on her! Grr, men! ;)
Comic-cake chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Great song choice and well interpreted. Heart breaking; to say the least, but as that was your intention, it makes it a great piece of writing.

The best line:

“His silence was his conviction . Not that the picture was not condemning enough, but pictures could be cropped and images misinterpreted; but his silence, it was something which could not be explained away.”