Reviews for A Well Timed Interruption
Demonic girl111 chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
(Is crying because I noticed author-San hadn't updated this sexy story for years)
B-B-B-But! I wanna know what happens! DX

In all seriousness I positively love your story to the core of me. It's so creative and new compared to many repeated stories, so I appreciate it more because of that. And I find it hilarious that Ciel will be stuck in his granddaughters body while having to beware of his grandson and setbacks of being a girl.
I enjoy the plot a lot, and I like old Lizzy to heart, but I have an important question:

Since Ciel is now a girl, and he and Sebastian made love, will he get pregnant or did Seb tamper with that too?

Now, I'll leave with my final words.

Very appealing story, very appeasing plot line, and very amusing characters.
Love it with 5 stars,
Ciao~
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Wow. holy shit, that was HOT! It may be the HOTTEST thing I've read.
Miyako no Shinkohana chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
This is a really good story. The premise is really interesting! I'm surprised that this story hasn't been updated in so long! I'm sure you've heard something along the lines of this before, but I will enjoy reading this story if you choose to update it.
Mental-Discomfort chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Whoa, It's like 2013 and I've been a fan since 2011 and Every time I re-read this it's always perfect, it never changes my mind about it over the years. This Story is very lovely and well written, with a great story plot and Even though I'm very upset about you not updating. I'm still gonna say thank you for giving us a good 5 chapter story to read and cry over!
freakgirlXD chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Ok, I totally can't wait to read all of this to review! This concept ALONE is amazing, and your execution of it is even better! Seriously, that new movie they're making with that descendant of Ciel's in Japan somehow or other? It should be THIS instead. This EXACTLY.
Just...thank you for writing this ;-;
Kreyana chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
It's too bad you want to delete this. I think it could be a really great story if you got around to it. Especially if you add in Ciel having his child(ren) while he has that girl body. (Though, that honestly doesn't stop me lol) Plus that vote there is winning, 155-45...which somehow equals 99%. And the last poll came out to 101%? I think ffn is on the "iFail" train... heh.

I also plan on reading Ambivalence (that's the reason I came to your profile, then I just *had* to investigate the Ciel-woman thing... which is spawning plot bunnies, and therefore you are currently Evil Incarnate.) but would also love if this one were salvaged. If not, then it shall be mourned! Very interesting, though. :)
Chryssi Rose chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
I found this fic a long time ago when it was just started and I fell in love with it :) but then college robbed me not only of my free time, but all the work robbed me of time to keep up with my animes and so I fell out of love, recently my roommate and I decided to rekindle old tv show romances and that made me want to read more of this, it makes me sad there is still no new stuff, but i liked re-reading it and hope that this shows there is still interest in reading more, also I got my roommate to read it, she loves it too :)
DarkBombayAngel chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
I love it! Can't wait to read more! -
yaoijapan24 chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Please write more I really want to know what happens next please I'll give you a cookie :)
Magic Cabbage chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Y u no update?

I like James. I hope he doesn't die.

Great story! Plz update!
Twilight Cardmistress chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN UPDATED. OH MY GOD.

it's so pretty! 8D

and well written, and it's different from other Ciel is reborn stories, WHICH IS GOOD.

...SO WHY HAVEN'T YOU CONTINUED! D
So1Thought chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
AHHHHHH! why aren't you updating? You're quite the writer...
Black-bloodedYaoiFan chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
I love this story. I really really hope you update soon. I think you have a great grasp on character depth and You also have a very nice writing style.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
I like this idea! Please continue?
hislittlerobin chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
Well, simply put, I LOVE THIS. I really hope you find the time to update soon because this story is super entertaining and really well written.