Reviews for Back Dropping
I liked it.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Like it
SouthernSongbird chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Another GREAT Harry/Ginny song is "Just By Being You (Halo And Wings)" by Steel Magnolia. It's Country, too, you should totally check it out!
BeautifullyEndless chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love this story, I read it like every day. It is an amazing story.
A'tuinIsLost chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Very enjoyable, but I would've liked a little more interaction between those from the different time zones- it would've been nice if they could stay for part of the wedding, if only so that Teddy could meet his parents. There were also too many songs for my liking, but they were easily skipped over. Other than that, good story!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was amazing, I loved it, keep writing great things like this!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
nice story _
mdauben chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Nice! An interesting varitation on the usual time travel story.
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Hi! I love it. I know all of the songs that you pick for your storey. For My little Girl It was my sweetsxiteeen father -daughter dance. I love country music.
Please Read my stuff chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
love it
Hufflepuff Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I love all the songs, and the plot.
savethewhales52 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I really liked this one! Good job! Keep on writing!
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I love your story's! Well, the one's I've read so far lolz! I haven't reviewed the first story yet cuz I wante to check your profile! Yay! A new fav author! XD
Twinkle42 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
:) love it! Great idea to send Harry's children back in time to meet him. Great job, thanks for that one! :)
believe-in-faries chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Your story is awesome! Imagine seeing yourself in 10 years time! It is definitely something you are NOT expecting... I almost feel bad for Harry.

I laughed so hard when future Harry told everyone that Harry loved Ginny :) Hehe Bill can be a pain in the ass sometimes...

Nice one-shot and pretty long too!