Reviews for Love On A Battlefield
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Love that blossoms in youth and never dies despite separation of years is so lovely, this was a charming story, I was afraid that Jasper and Edward were going to be found out on the battlefield. Or that Jasper's father would intercept his letters *dodged a bullet* Here is my tribute song to them and their love "You are so beautiful to me You are so beautiful to me can't you see You're everything I hoped for Everything I need You are so beautiful to me" Joe Cocker "You Are So Beautiful To Me. Mwah charming so sweet so tender loved it
CentauRita chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hot Battlefield Kisses that seared each other's soul, mates for life!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That was so lovely! They were so sweet together and I loved the story!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
And here I thought those reenactment where full of nothing but stuffy old guys like my college history professor, who proudly wore his uniform to class once. That was an interesting day. And this was a sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Aww, wasn’t that just the sweetest thing! Loved it.

Thank you so much for sharing.
BaerAndSheep chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oh, that was so sweet! I will never understand what drives people to play war on a battlefield, so Im really glad the boys were more like "make love, not war".
joss859 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This was lovely.
odiejae chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
aww, i loved it! what can you say? the heart knows when it has

met it's match! so sweet!
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Sweet start to their relationship. Here's to HEA. :)
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is great.
sugaray chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Aaaw this story is so so sweet.
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Too sweet! Loved it! So happy they reconnected. Do you think this is something you would ever OT? I'd love to peek back in on these two and see how they are.

Great story!
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
That was a beautiful story. Jasper waited for him and Edward always wanted to be only him. That was fantastic.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Oh my gosh, such a lovely story. I am most definitely reading more of your stories.
lovelypenguin chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Great story plot, and you brought it to life so vividly!