Reviews for The Beginning
Monty-cor chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
It is amazing! Please add another chapter soon! The decription language is used very well and creates wonderful imagery. And once again please add another chapter soon!
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
More of this!
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
:) aww I like this! How sweet!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Good
Emowyen chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Overdone or not I wish they had done a scene like this in the show. I love reading about what others take on it would have been. I very much enjoyed your take on it. Very well written and love the thought at the end.
Terror-of-the-Mind0912 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
You have to write more.
Wild Mage 44 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was genius, I very much approve of this version;)
Caruka chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
wonderfull! Sweet sweeden! Sweet Sookie! Continue, please!
tygazainte chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That was beautiful. That episode was one of the best so far and I think you captured a moment of it perfectly.
sergeline chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Love it, hope come back with so more.
Medantha chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Tsk tsk tsk, typos! What is this? But seriously, I thought it was good, and it definitely could move into another chapter. You should seriously consider it, because I would like to hear your version of what they would be like if they weren't grieving.
Nitamind chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I really really love this story! Are you going to continue it? I hope you do!
Liindsayyy chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Ok so first of all i am going to say you are right and i am going to say I HATE YOU! But not for the reasons you think. I like first of all wanted to cry because Eric is depressed and he was just shocked about how much sookie still helped him no matter what. But the reason i hate you most is simple. I think, and this is just a little tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny percent, that i kinda sorta might actually like Eric and Sookie. BUT BILL AND SOOKIE ARE STILL MY FAVS! but like you said i think it would be interesting to see these two together, even though it would break my heart to see Bill depressed, sorry but he is one of my fav characters. Anyway. this story made me think about eric and stupid sookie together and it could be cute but break my heart at the same time. But the reason i think most i might want to see these two together is because Eric just seems to be different when he is around sookie, dunno why but he does. So bestie i hate you, But it was very well done, alot of words i was like huh too, but i'm dumb soo. But it was awesome i wish this scene would have happened maybe i would love them.
sexyalex chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
it was very sweet of her to give him godric's shirt and to stay until he fell asleep. this would make a nice full length story.
vampout chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
i thought it was brilliant and i hope you continue it!