Reviews for Eight Minutes and Thirty Seven Seconds
That was awesome! Great job!
TNM-Writer chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
My feels exploded in the middle of History and now my teacher hates me for making a scene. I'm not joking. Your fault.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wow wow speechless good one
anon chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love you. Marry me. And DiNozzo.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Only word to properly convey this story, WOW
kkirkl chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh my goodness! I was tense and anxious, sad one second and smiling the next, tearing up the next. This story is really an emotional ride! So good, except I, like so many other of your reviewers, am going to choose to think that Tony made it. Love my Tony!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
:0 ... I knew this would be absolutely amazing. I read this... So good. So, so, so good. I love the way it's written, just amazingly done. Great job.
Tosca's Prayer chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
NOOOOOOOO
nooo, you are terrible and evil.
*growling*
im ignoring the very last bit, and making it so that tony actually lives, but only just.
nooooooo, you evil tony killer.
:p
sopmire chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh good lord. I know it's been a while since you wrote this... but so sooo good. Damn. I'm still hoping for the happy ending, but it's probably just not there. Really well done.
panita chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I am sorry, but I am too tenderhearted and love Tony too much to even contemplate this is his end. Needs a happier sequel or chapter added. This is too grim for my preferences. You don't kill off Tony please!
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh noooooooo. Tony!): I'm still desperately hoping that EMTs managed to bring him baaaaaack...this is very well written. Well done!
WindStar chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was fantastically well written. The only thing that I have to say, is that it would have been nice for a last word time moment between Tony and Gibbs, but all in all the tension, the conversation, and the reactions was spot on. I think you did a fantastic job with this story, and it was truly depressing towards the end. I wouldn't have categorized it as Angst so much as Tragedy! Still, well done!
Candy77 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
So well written!
Pavonem chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
How could you? You killed Tony! Wait-we never actually saw him die. So he survived. He did! And you can't tell me any different.

I loved the characterisation in this. At first I was disappointed that there wasn't more Ziva and McGee, but then I realized that it's from Gibbs' POV, and he has all his attention on Tony, so we should too.

Okay soi now I have to get some tissues and clean up the horrible mess of tears that you've made my face into.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
* sobs* OMG! That scene was so Tony! I am so sad now...Great description and imagery everyone was in character.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »