Reviews for Eight Minutes and Thirty Seven Seconds
bjq chapter 1 . 1/19
FABULOUS
SEQUEL PLEASE
StefOels chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
So I know I'm a little late to the party, but wow! I usually hate one shots, they just don't Convey everything they should - until now. This story is Incredible! One of the most emotive things I've ever read...
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Oh my. Fantastic story!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Heartbreaking. But I loved it. xo
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
That was awesome! Great job!
TNM-Writer chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
My feels exploded in the middle of History and now my teacher hates me for making a scene. I'm not joking. Your fault.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wow wow speechless good one
anon chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love you. Marry me. And DiNozzo.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Only word to properly convey this story, WOW
kkirkl chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh my goodness! I was tense and anxious, sad one second and smiling the next, tearing up the next. This story is really an emotional ride! So good, except I, like so many other of your reviewers, am going to choose to think that Tony made it. Love my Tony!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
:0 ... I knew this would be absolutely amazing. I read this... So good. So, so, so good. I love the way it's written, just amazingly done. Great job.
Tosca's Prayer chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
NOOOOOOOO
nooo, you are terrible and evil.
*growling*
im ignoring the very last bit, and making it so that tony actually lives, but only just.
nooooooo, you evil tony killer.
:p
sopmire chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh good lord. I know it's been a while since you wrote this... but so sooo good. Damn. I'm still hoping for the happy ending, but it's probably just not there. Really well done.
panita chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I am sorry, but I am too tenderhearted and love Tony too much to even contemplate this is his end. Needs a happier sequel or chapter added. This is too grim for my preferences. You don't kill off Tony please!