Reviews for A Very Sad Tale
Mayasiiu chapter 9 . 6/20/2006
omg that was soo sad! thus the title i guess lol! _ I loved it! keep writing plz! And all this started with a rollarcoaster! wow
predvision chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
That is a really really sad story. Your writings are amazing to bring out such emotion.
Kurai Sakura chapter 9 . 2/17/2002
That was really sad, but I liked it! You are right about the spelling mistakes though, and I am glad you fixed it up in the Epilouge. Keep writing!
Priest chapter 9 . 2/8/2002
that was very sweet, and sad. it is a shame that Ayeka had to die. indeed this is a sad tale. ja-ne (_)
Priest chapter 7 . 2/5/2002
Interesting, keep 'em comeing.
dennisud chapter 7 . 2/3/2002
Well it's getting more interesting and more towards the OAV #3's plot. Though it's just missing Z.

Well I will hold my breath until we see where this leads!

dennisud
Meekachu chapter 6 . 2/3/2002
Tell there is somewhat semi-happy ending? even though the title might imply other wise.

M
Priest chapter 6 . 2/2/2002
What are you trying to kill them off? i liked this chapter, it was rather interesting i await the next chapter. Ja-ne (_)
dennisud chapter 6 . 2/2/2002
Getting darker and darker by the minute. Will the light ever be seen or will all be lost?
Priest chapter 5 . 1/29/2002
Just as things started looking up, you had to beet them back down. You'r so crewl. this is a very good story keep up the good work Ja-ne
Priest chapter 4 . 1/27/2002
uh-oh, i hope they don't get hurt to badly. keep up the good work.
Priest chapter 3 . 1/21/2002
This is getting very sad, i hope things turn out ok. a good bit of wrighting, keep up the good work.
Hells Angel not signed in chapter 3 . 1/20/2002
Oh my gosh...a very sad tale,indeed. That was amazing,and you managed to do something that hadn't happened in a while... I cried. I got to the last line and started crying. .;;; The last time I cried from reading fanfics(not including from laughter) was...I can't remember,but it was a long time ago. You're a wonderful writer, keep up the great work and try to finish soon!
dennisud chapter 3 . 1/19/2002
As the title says it's gotten worse. Hey, do you write Evangelion stories too? Cause it seems that you are writing a darker story than most of us Tenchi readers see! Well I hope there more, and maybe a bit lighter soon!
Mandy chapter 2 . 1/14/2002
Excellent story with Ryoko! I loved how you explained her emotions so specifically! Mihoshi was very funny! I really loved Washu's POV toooooo! Please write more!