Reviews for Civilization Redeemed
RetickLover chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
I loved this, this was great. You did a phenomenal job with the characters. When it came down to it, I could not have cared less about shipping Echo with anyone. Adelle and Laurence were my OTP and this was just awesome.
ladyT chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
I have to say this is definitely one of my favorite Adelle/Dominic stories. I like how you stuck with their personalities because not everyone does
Julia chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
The entire story was incredible. Tragic and filled with angst, anger, and betrayl, yet you managed to wrap it up with a spactacular ending. Job well done! Keep writing!
cassie89 chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
I absolutely loved it. So in character and epic. I never even liked this particular ship but you made it into a beautiful idea. Good work!
circularwaffles chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Wow. I'm seriously blown away by the quality of your story. I had a knot in my throat when they were saying goodbye to each other which was interesting since I was cynical at first of the pairing but you made it work. Amazing job, I wont be surprised if I wake up and reread this over again tomorrow.
Jade Daniels chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
Awesome story! Great characterization and a cool interpretation of Epilogue. _
sunmoonstar chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
this was AMAZING. i loved how the characters all experienced seperate breakdowns and all had different ways of coping. its been a while i saw dollhouse... but you brought back memories of the dollhouse.

and yes, it was always dominic and adelle ]... topher and adelle are more family/friendship...
Nallain chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
Sweet, happy ending as it is, Im still stunned. This could actually happen on the show. There are so many absolutely believable moments, like Tophers experiment and Adelle deciding to give the Actives their memories back...

At this particular moment, where Adelle says to Echo: "Youre their leader now, not me." I was like "Oh, Christ, this is SO going to happen on the show."

Also the overall atmosphere is so painfully apocalyptic - Ive been reading with an aching in my throat from the moment Dominic said there was trouble.

I was actually at the verge of writing my own Adelle (and Dominic) centered fic, but now I just feel like I have to take a whiles rest and let some feelings ease and some ideas sort out. I feel like I just read/watched the end of the show a long long time before I was supposed to - I feel guilty, in pain, out of inspiration... - please take that as a compliment :).
Vicky210 chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
This was really good! I think that you should write about claire and boyd, ballard and echo and victor and sierra because you did such a great good with dom. and Adelle
Vicky210 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
wow! that was a great chapter. Very cativating!
rogoblue chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This was quite something. I enjoyed the way that the past between Laurence and Adelle informed the future, despite (or perhaps even because of) what happened with the technology. I have a soft spot for Laurence and was really pleased with how things played out for that character in Epitaph One. Thanks for sharing your take on what happened next.