Reviews for Minerva and the 100 prompts
moira of the mountain chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
Oh I am so happy to see these again - like meeting old friends long absent ! Consider this an absolute squeal of delight !
Ralinde chapter 14 . 4/19/2012
Whahaha I had to laugh at the idea of Minerva in a miniskirt XD
Ralinde chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
Okay, so it wasn't Elphinstone you were referring to in the second chapter. LoL.
Ralinde chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Ah that's so sweet. I can totally picture her correcting essays while Elphinstone's cooking :)
Iselima-Minerva chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Minerva and Dumbledore! Took me some time to figure it out, how he could always be watching her, in her perception (and quite rightful, obviously), or pretend to be asleep...

Loved it!
crockywock chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
I keep painting Severus as a reluctant flyer myself. It's funny. Even before we knew he was half-blood, not many people seemed to link him to Quidditch as automatically as they associate Sirius Black with it, for instance.
crockywock chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Oh, it's Severus! SS/MM is simply the best.

Fantastic idea for a collection of drabbles. I wouldn't worry too much about the word count. For me, it is secondary to the flow.

Wonderful wording, too, by the way. It isn't noticeable that this is a translation.
CYMKK09 chapter 15 . 4/5/2010
CYMKK09 chapter 14 . 11/11/2009
Lovely...i wonder what does Severus think about it?
Bergere chapter 14 . 11/11/2009
Ha! I have to say there's some humour in this, and it's both funny and nice and... I simply love it!
moira of the mountain chapter 13 . 11/11/2009
You go, Minerva... knock 'em dead ... show 'em just what a middle-aged, powerful, sexy witch is made of !
Bergere chapter 13 . 11/11/2009
It's great, and very very nicely made!
Bergere chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
I love the whole of it, I'm a fangirl of this pair, and I just want what comes next! All your drabbles are great!
CYMKK09 chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
Cute one
moira of the mountain chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
I confess to sharing her distaste for spiders - from whatever vantage point ! It might be fun though to tackle one as a cat would do... smack ! And I'm sure, quite tasty - to a cat ! I wonder if in her human form, she'd remember what it tasted like? Perhaps next time...